“Fun in the sun”
Review of uShaka Wet 'n Wild

uShaka Wet 'n Wild
Ranked #7 of 143 things to do in Durban
Reviewed March 9, 2015

you have to go early. swim and play till you get hungry. It would be awesome if you can take your own food in.

All reviews
"family outing"
in 4 reviews
"sea life"

Reviewed March 1, 2015 via mobile

After spending some time at uShaka Marine World in the morning, we headed to Wet 'n Wild for some fun in the sun. It is a great place for a family outing. There are many rides/slides, pools and a wonderful relaxing lazy river. The park caters for all ages.

Great day except for the food. There was very little to choose from (probably due to it being off peak time). The bbq burger that we had was so bad that I had to discard of the meat....sorry to say, but is was the worst thing that I have ever been served at any food outlet.

But, overlooking the food disgrace, it was a fantastic day.

1  Thank ants_krause
Reviewed February 28, 2015

We had a really fun day out. We did the snorkelling @ R90.00 each for 30 minutes, the Shark Cage @ R170.00 a person for approx. 12 minutes, and just had a whole lot of fun on the water slides, drank a few cocktails, weather was great and it wasn't too busy as it was a weekday, out of season, we really had a fantastic day. Beers and food are all reasonable seeing as it's a tourist destination, I don't think I'd like to go "in season" as I think it would be really jam packed with people, and that that you'd have to queue for quite a while for the rides, so I'd suggest to go out of school holidays if possible.

1  Thank Joy J
Reviewed February 27, 2015

The wet n wild is certainly a wet n wild experience. A lot of fun and the water slides can be quite scary, the long one is certainly not for the faint hearted. I would certainly recommend it to anyone who visits Durban; if you looking for some great fun, this is the place to be