“Super Fun for the Kids”
Review of uShaka Wet 'n Wild

uShaka Wet 'n Wild
Ranked #9 of 129 things to do in Durban
Reviewed March 23, 2014

We went to Wet 'n Wild with three kids and we ended up staying there for over 5 hours there. The kids absolutely had lot of fun there. The water slides there were all nicely designed. The Tornado Slide was especially exciting and fun even for the grown ups. We visited the park during weekday so there was no queue at all. This is really a great fun park and a must go place in Durban.

Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

We went for our last day and we all really enjoyed all of it
Loved all the rides
Could of been more places to sit out and eat in the park
MOST of the staff were really friendly with a smile on there face!
Loved the beach/pool part
Loved the aquarium too

Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

We had fun durban rocks
Especially ushaka marine
Ppl you visit. I enjoyed swimming with
Shark's and I also enjoyed the dolphins show and seal show ppl must come to visit and Jehova's nature, and the slides
Were amazing I also enjoyed the food I ate something called isgwaqana it was really nice keep it up durban you rock.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

My wife and I bought two combo tickets to celebrate our birthdays. On Saturday, 23 November, we went and really enjoyed the Marine World and Dolphin show. We did rush it a bit, as we also wanted to enjoy the Wet 'n Wild facility.

What a disaster! We stood in a queue in the sun for about half an hour at the lockers. I kept on looking at the lockers and the key board, and saw that there were quite a few large lockers still available. When we eventually got to the front, we were told that there are no more large lockers available. I had a rucksack with towels and dry clothes, which would only fit in a large locker. I pointed out that there were at least twelve open large lockers, and the person behind the counter told me that the locks did not work.

We had a choice to make - either only one of us would stand in the long queues to enjoy the facility whilst the other held the bag, or we just went home. Sadly, we had to choose the latter. We had absolutely no enjoyment of the Wet 'n Wild, because you can not maintain or do not have sufficient locker facilities. I would have expected a world-class facility and major attraction to Durban would be maintained properly.

We thought that a combo ticket was a bargain, but really, we wasted our money. The really nice experiences at the Marine World and the Dolphin Show were totally cancelled by the rest.

3  Thank Bennie v
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Wet and Wild can be described as a "creche with a see-through glass". A place where parents can go and feel absolute bliss. The kids were occupied and always safe. Us adults even tried the slides and although it a near heart attack for my poor soul, it was thoroughly enjoyed!

1  Thank Cynthia C