“I likes this valley” 4 of 5 bubbles

and up
Valley of 1000 Hills Half-Day Tour from Durban
Ranked #6 of 116 things to do in Durban
More attraction details
Owner description: Densely forested and dotted with gorges, streams and villages, this valley makes for a stunning scenic drive.
Durban, South Africa
4 attraction reviews
“I likes this valley”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

I likes this valley because I live in the place with a lot of valleys, so the first time I saw it I saw that its looks differ to those found in my area and its also attractive

Johannesburg, South Africa
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 128 helpful votes
“stunning drive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

the scenic drive and small coffee are a must.you must have at least a day for the drive and experience

Visited May 2013
Pinetown, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Beautiful scenery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

I'm biased, as Iived in a Zulu community in this area for five years. There are a number of scenic views and visiting the community with tours like VukAfrica Tours can also be informational and entertaining.

Visited March 2013
Durban, South Africa
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Many happy memories”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

My son's were at school at Kearsney for many years and we made a number of outings to The Valley of a 1000 Hills as we were in close proximity. There a number of places to visit in this area and we enjoyed this area of the years my son's were at school in this beautiful area.

Bracknell, England, United Kingdom
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Breathtaking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

The Valley of 100 Hills is a lovely drive and meander to take , stopping off at Drum & Bell, Phezulu, Pot n Kettle . Watch the zulu dancers or just wander around the african shops. The hills are an awesome sight and go on for miles and miles with views of Inanda dam.

Visited March 2013