“Great place”

parc
Ranked #27 of 648 Restaurants in Durban
Cuisines: Contemporary, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: At parc. cafe we aim to provide you with the best possible cafe experience in Durban, through intelligent, thoughtful and affordable food, friendly and efficient service and a homely comfortable ambiance. Nestled in the heart of Glenwood, parc. offers you a social, casual dining experience that captures the essence of Durban culture.
Reviewed September 3, 2013

parc. was recommended to me and I took a friend for a morning break we were so impressed that we went back for lunch, the food is very fresh, the staff welcoming but not over friendly, the Free's shakes are a must

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Myself and two friends had lunch at Parc and were very impressed. All 3 of us chose the Vietnamese salad and it was nothing short of delicious. The salad ingredients were super fresh and the dressing was a perfect match.

Parc is a great place for breakfast or lunch with tables spilling over onto the pavement. The waitrons were great, friendly and professional. (One forgot the glass of water I had ordered but she was genuinely apologetic and made good promptly with a whole jug!)

There's a great vibe at Parc and it's nicely located, next to the highly regarded Glenwood Bakery.

I have had a great breakfast at Parc on a previous visit. I'm sure I'll be back!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I can't believe how long it has taken me to write about parc cafe… shocking. Because this place is amazing. Its everything I look for in a casual eating cafe except it isn't open on a Sunday or in the evenings which is a terrible shame.

So take the ex-sous chef from 9th Avenue Bistro and put him in Glenwood next to an artisanal bakery and the result is what perfect saturday mornings are made of.

The menu is tasty and seasonal and from-scratch loveliness. I love the Not-So-Benedict (always get an extra slice of toast) and my boyfriend swears by the warm Sweet Potato & Ginger Chicken Salad. He reckons its so tasty that it would be awesome on top of some plain noodles but then I guess it wouldn't be so healthy anymore…In which case you may want to head straight for the Banana Bread French Toast. Its the perfect size of yummy indulgence.

The staff are friendly and engaging and so helpful which makes for an even better experience. I also love that they support local small to medium industries where possible.

It looks like business is thriving and I hope they go from strength to strength.

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Awesome- simply terrific definite must visit for breakfast or lunch - peanut butter milkshake was unbelievable n filling as was the sweet potato rosti

Reviewed August 6, 2013

All I ever heard about was Parc cafe, Park Cafe you have to try Parc Cafe. Needless to say when I eventually did, I realized what all the hype was about. Ive only been there once, and had the eggs not so Benedict, with a lemon hollandaise sauce (which is made fresh to order by the way) and my god, what a truly spectacular meal!

The service was out of this world. We where hosted by a wonderful lady named Zora, and my God, did she really make the experience.

I would HIGHLY recommend this place. If for nothing else other than being served by this magnificent woman, and the eggs not so Benedict.

Would definitely be going there again, and its going to be extremely difficult to try anything else on their great menu, other than the eggs not so Benedict :-)

Thank you for probably the BEST breakfast of my life !!!