“So enjoyed our safari!”

Endless Summer Tours
Ranked #6 of 67 Tours in Durban
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide tours from Durban to locations in Kwa Zulu Natal. join us for Durban day tours or a Durban Day safari to Hluhluwe Game Reserve, Drakensberg mountains and other sightseeing tours. We also provide Durban overnight tours and Durban overnight Safaris to Hluhluwe Umfolozi Game Reserve. City tours, cultural tours and safaris to Tala game reserve and Phezulu safari park.
Livermore, California, United States
“So enjoyed our safari!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

We came to South Africa and Durban to watch our daughter compete in the World Transplant Games. While we were there seeing the animals and a photo safari was a must. Endless Summer Tours took us on a wonderful private adventure to Hluhluwe/iMfolozi game reserve. It was a magical time for us being up close and personal with so many magnificent creatures. Rhys was very knowledgeable and shared his enthusiasm and love for the land and animals adding to a great experience. He was thoughtful, considerate and a great guide. He made an amazing sighting of four lions in a tree that we would never have seen giving us quite a thrill. It is important to visit these parks with an experienced and passionate guide. We fully recommend Endless Summer Tours.

Visited July 2013

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I and two kids spent almost three weeks in South Africa and we decided we needed someone to show us around. We were able to work out a package with Rhys and Anthony that turned out to be the best thing we did. They became part of our family. They arranged everything for us and made the trip the best value for money that we could have spent. I highly recommend the stay at Zingela. They are super flexible and can work out almost anything for you. Plus they are really great guys!!

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Happytravellers2094
Stowmarket, United Kingdom
99 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 151 helpful votes
“Great trip to Game Reserve”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

We have been on holiday to South Africa a number of times, and always include a visit to a Game reserve. This time we booked a trip with Endless Summer Tours, and although staying at Scottburgh, Rhys came and collected us early morning for a 3 day trip to Hluhluwe/iMfolozi Game Reserve and St Lucia world heritage site. The attention to detail was great, stopping for brunch in the park, and although we were a party of four, all meals were prepared and provided by Rhys. His expert knowledge of the reserve and animals was second to none, and would recommend without hesitation. Rhys ensures that you get maximum times in the parks going on early morning and late night ventures. Without doubt we shall be visiting a game reserve on our next visit, and only using the services of Rhys.

Visited June 2012
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Surf trip to Durban”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

I booked a 5 day surf trip with Endless Summer tours. Their response was quick and prompt. I was looking for guidance around Durban and other spots in the area. Rhys was my personal guide for those 5 days. He arranged great accommodation, with a local family. He showed me his local break where we surfed 5 days straight. He made sure I was smiling all those days.The attention and care was fantastic and so were the waves.My next trip is to explore the north of Durban, and I know who to call then.

Visited January 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
“Best tours of Durban and surrounding areas!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

Anthony and Rhys have taken me on numerous tours in Durban, as well as surf tours down the South Coast and safaris up the North Coast. I wouldn't use anyone else to show me this great area. Their vehicles, guiding and cooking skills can't be matched. Can't wait for my next adventure with these guys...

Visited May 2013