“THE BEST COFFEE IN THE WORLD!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Factory Cafe - CLOSED

The Factory Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Description: Coffee destination, entertainment space, music venue. Inside the Colombo Coffee roastery. Fresh roasted coffee, exclusive teas & light meals for breakfast and lunch.Choose from a large range of craft coffee & select teas for home. Free WiFi
Durban, South Africa
“THE BEST COFFEE IN THE WORLD!!”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Good service, Good coffee, Good people, Good music, Good vibe, Good food, Good ambience. It is truly the BEST coffee shop I have EVER been to and I have travelled the world!!

Visited April 2013

“Arty!”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Fabulous decor in an old warehouse/factory setting. Basic menu with only a few items, but divine food!

• Visited March 2013
Kyle F, Owner at The Factory Cafe, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words!

We look forward to your next visit :)
Durban, South Africa
“Slow!!!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I visited with a friend late on a afternoon. I the best memory I have of the place is ordering coffee and watching the slowest person on earth actually make the coffee. During the time we watched him do his artistic thing with the foam, I could have drunk two. Seriously, we get it, it's a tea and coffee place, that's why we there... just make the damn coffee. past that, no complaints.

Visited January 2013
Kyle F, Owner at The Factory Cafe, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Thanks for your review Sheldon.

On behalf of my staff at the Factory Cafe, I would like to apologize for the slow service that you encountered. We take the preparation of coffee very seriously, in fact I started the Factory Cafe as a barista training centre for my coffee roastery, in order to teach the art of the "barista".

That said, service is also really important to us, your happiness is our ultimate goal - please visit again as we are putting controls in place to make extra-ordinary specialty coffee faster than ever before!

Keep well, keep drinking great coffee because life is too short for the other stuff...