“Best bread”

Tapas on the Block
Ranked #443 of 648 Restaurants in Durban
Cuisines: Spanish
Reviewed April 5, 2013

i have recently visited Tapas for the third time now and as ever the food was divine. My fiance and i love going back there. Compliments to the chef, alot of variety and the dessert is always worth it. the atmosphere could be a little more spanish.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I've been visiting Tapas since 2012 and my fiance and I keep going back for more because of the amazing food. I love the idea of having lots of little dishes to share and eat from. The brad and butter is to DIE for..so much so I order some for take away. The Pork belly and chicken soup is far too delicious to eaten just once. At my last visit, my friend who was doing Lent ordered the tortilla which she loved. We also had the privilege of tasting the mussels ....Drool is the only word I can think off. Everything from this menu is delicious.And don't leave without trying their desserts(all are magnificent!) I think it would be perfect of there was some live music as well :)

Reviewed March 27, 2013

All I can say is average. So so average. The service, average... the food, average... the decor, average. No complaints, but no compliments either.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

i have now been the second time and i must say the best sangria in town, the food is good but not very spanish, the gambas need to be of better quality, charge a little extra, but i will go back, the atmosphere need to improve and tv is not needed to be on all the time

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Very amateurish and the food was poor. Limited range of wine by the glass. Not much atmosphere. A great idea with bad execution!