I am a Hilton Honours member and stay at this hotel at least 8 times a year. This week I was there again….nice lobby upgrade….in exchange for no more complimentary water in the rooms ??? As a result I am "forced" to buy the 500ml Evian in the bar fridge (not my favorite tasting water anyway) at…….wait for it……R65.00 !!!!!!!!!!!!!…..I wonder if providing complimentary water in the rooms will make any difference to the Hilton's family's fortunes….not on Hilton…..NOT ON !!!
I also opted for a smoking room this time…...not one ashtray in sight….????…..another cost cutting initiative perhaps ???
I will look to stay somewhere else from now on….
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Durban is an iconic landmark hotel offering superior accommodations in a supreme location near the Durban International Convention Center. All rooms offer panoramic views of the city or the Natal coastline, with easy access to Durban's beaches and central business district, perfect for meetings or events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Durban reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Durban Hotel Durban
- Hilton International Durban