I have travelled quite a bit and have stayed in 5 star hotels before which I found to be very different to Hilton Durban. No free Wi-Fi available and as a hotel guest you have to pay for parking which I found a bit of a rip off. I had to remind staff to make up a bed for my daughter from around 6 pm and finally got them to do it at 9:30 pm. There was a function on across the road which sounded like a concert and went on until midnight so the location is not great if that is the norm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Durban is an iconic landmark hotel offering superior accommodations in a supreme location near the Durban International Convention Center. All rooms offer panoramic views of the city or the Natal coastline, with easy access to Durban's beaches and central business district, perfect for meetings or events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Durban reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Durban Hotel Durban
- Hilton International Durban