We stayed at the Hilton as they had a special offer on for the period we were there. It was the only hotel we stayed at during out tour of South Africa, the rest were guest lodges/b&b's. So, its a Hilton so we know what to expect, very smart well kept and tidy. It predominantly a business hotel though being situated close to the Convention Centre, can get a little anoying with all the suits especially if your on your hols!......the breakfast makes up for this though....AWESOME!!! The evening dinner all you can eat buffet is also well worth it with a great selection especially given the limited restaurants in the immediate area!
Comfy large rooms, all you need for a leisure stay and easy access to parking. The only downsize we thought was the cost of the WiFi.
Top hotel, in not the perfect of locations but a good central base to commute from.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Durban is an iconic landmark hotel offering superior accommodations in a supreme location near the Durban International Convention Center. All rooms offer panoramic views of the city or the Natal coastline, with easy access to Durban's beaches and central business district, perfect for meetings or events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Durban reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Durban Hotel Durban
- Hilton International Durban