“Gliding down the promenade, wow such fun!!!”

Segway Gliding Tours Moses Mabhida
Ranked #8 of 72 Tours in Durban
More attraction details
Owner description: Join Segway Gliding Tours on one of these exciting Tours with an experienced, fun-filled tour guide leading the way.Stadium Tour:Effortlessly glide up into the Stadium, visiting every hot spot; views of historic victories and picture perfect photo opportunities. If you’re lucky you may just see someone taking on the Big Rush Jump during your short break. Moving on to the Train Station and People’s Park for a blissful glide or a safe race against your friends and family. Beach Tour:Enjoy a tranquil glide along Durban’s Golden mile to the Circus-Circus restaurant. Enjoy a few fun facts the Tour Guide may have about Durban’s stretch of beauty, whilst taking in the captivating sites of Durban’s sands and ocean breeze. Picture perfect opportunities as you glide down the Bay of Plenty pier – giving you panoramic views of this Majestic Ocean and spectacular “Golden Mile”. Extend your beach tour by opting for our USHAKA GLIDE, taking you to the very end of this Mile of Gold.Other Beach Tours available by appointment: Breakfast Runs; Sunset/Sunrise Glides; Ushaka Glide Stadium and Beach Tour:The Stadium and Beach Tour is one of our longer tours. Experience both the majesty of the world famous Moses Mabhida Stadium as well as the sights and sounds that Durban has to offer along Durban’s Golden Mile beach front. Tours range from 45 minutes to full 2 hours of Segway Smiles.Please contact Segway Gliding Tours for more information.
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Gliding down the promenade, wow such fun!!!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

My hubby and I were down from Johannesburg and decided to try something different. Well we went for a glide with Segway and it will remain a ride to remember. First you get training which is offered by a very helpful and capable tour guide and then off you go. I have to admit I was rather nervous in the beginning but it turned into such an adrenalin rush as you cruise down the promenade onto the beachfront passing so much of the beauty of Durban. We stopped halfway, sat down and had a breakfast and cruised around some more and cruised back to the offices. It was such an awesome experience and I recommend this attraction to everyone, young and old.We will definitely be doing this again. Thank you Segway !!!

Visited March 2013

Durban, South Africa
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“slide on baby slide on”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

this is not for the faint hearted and rates in the bucket lists for the thrill fundies.
you just see the world opening up will it hold me i am heavy and o shall i turn back o no i am a big boy now . wow this is it

Visited December 2012
Cape Town
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Best thing to do in Durbs!”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Fantastic value. Six of us from ages 14 to 53 had an absolute ball. Stu was a brilliant guide and made the trip really memorable. Don't miss this one.

Visited January 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Was a unique fun full experience”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Staff was very accomodating. Gave me, my wife and 2 kids training. Tour guides was awesome and the experience was great. Overall me and my family had a fun filled tour on the segway gliders. Fantastic people

2 Thank LeeJayR
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic ride!”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

A few weeks ago my husband and I signed up for a segway Golden Mile tour. We got a bit lost between the shuffle from the office to the practice area and "missed" our group. Upon returning to the office, we met Ettienne, who graciously received us. After signing the paperwork, etc., we proceeded to the practice area and then on to the tour. In short, we had a fantastic time and a lot of it had to do with Ettienne. He was an excellent and energetic teacher, encouraging us as we mastered the basics to try some more challenging maneuvering (without people around of course!). In short, this was an awesome experience and one we will repeat next time we are in town!

Visited August 2012