“Great views”

Moses Mabhida Stadium
Book In Advance
$83.53*
and up
Moses Mabhida Stadium, uShaka Marine Tour and Botanic Gardens Day Tour from...
$39.60*
Durban City Tour
$80.00*
Durban Beachfront and Stadium Cycle Tour at Night
Ranked #4 of 122 things to do in Durban
More attraction details
Owner description: Moses Mabhida Stadium offers adventure activities for fun seekers. Try out the SkyCar ride to the top of the arch or walk 500 steps to the sky platform on the Adventure Walk. All Access Tours, Segway Tours and the world's only stadium Big Swing can be found here too along with a variety of shops and restaurants.
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great views”
Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

Went to the top, great views of Durban, the weather was not kind to us
Also attended the Top Gear show there a couple of years ago,
Excellent stadium

Visited August 2014

• Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Johannesburg, South Africa
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“WONDERFUL VIEW OF DORBAM”
Reviewed August 23, 2014

It was us a first time, we have been to Durban before, but now on the saw the city in its totality. I still maintain that Durban is an ugly city, but one you have to appreciate.
We were 6 in total, and really enjoyed this ride up. The 'stay-over' at the top (1/2 hour) was wonderful. At R55.00 each, it is well worth the visit.

Visited August 2014
Lima, Peru
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Swing jump”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

It was our wedding anniversary and we were on holiday in South Africa. I saw that they do the swing jump at the stadium and hubby booked my jump for me. I have to say that I was super excited. The team takes you through the saftey procedures and ensure that all is understood. We were a group of 10 and with our spectators in the stands we made or way to the top of teh stadium. It was one of the hottests days and I swear the walk up to the platform was worse than the actual jump, it seems like there is no end to those stairs hahaha, but worth every step I took. We were all strapped in with our saftey harnesses and taken very good care of. The staff is absolutely professional and so helpfull, when it was my time to jump I abandoned all fear and with out spread arms I did my aerial summersalts and swing!!! Whoop what a delight and the cherry on the cake was that I got to do it twice and impress my father-in-law. He thinks I am way to daring and courageous. My 8 year old wanted to do the jump as well, but luckily she is to young. This is a definitely must do.

Visited January 2014
New York City, New York
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Beautiful Stadium”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

It is definitely a beautifully built stadium but I wonder what it would be like to watch it come alive with lots of crowd and a probably live match. We took the famous skycar ride which is one of the activities that you could do while here. Fortunately it is a tight run ship and you do not have to wait in long queues. The views is fantastic and they stops for you for as much time as you require to yourself to enjoy the place.

Visited July 2014
London, United Kingdom
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Sadly a white elephant for now”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

It is sad to see such a fabulous sports stadium not in use on a regular basis.

We took the car to the top so we could get great views over Durban which was very worth while and was inexpensive.

I believe they do tours of the stadium but we didn't have time to take advantage of this.

Visited July 2014