“Great time with good friends!”
Review of Jaipur Palace

Jaipur Palace
Ranked #144 of 664 Restaurants in Durban
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 26, 2012

In the north coast on holiday with friends and looking for a good bunny chow, drove around and found this jewel! Food was great tasting and full of flavour! Portions where huge and well priced! Definitely visiting again! THANKS GUYS!!!

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Jaipur was the worst Indian restaurant I have ever eaten at. I have eaten at many Indian restaurants around South Africa and this is the worst food I have had.

My husband and I decided to try several rated Indian restaurants while on this trip to Durban. We had the buffet. The food was terrible. The curries had burn but had no flavour. They also tasted old.

I took the buffet due to certain desert selections. At time of desert these components were finished. I did request these desert options but was told they were finished and no more was available.

Rather opt for Indian Connection, my first choice or Little India, my second choice.

Ohh, we were also charged more for the buffet than we were quoted telephonically. This left a bad taste.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

The food is excellent and is real value for money. Great ambience and atmosphere. The take away section is also good. A little price but really good. Will go back for sure.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

The starters & mains are great.. very tasty - good mix of spices in the food. Attended a wedding function here - great array on the Buffet!.. from the salads to the mains was good... every dish had its own unique taste...
Recently visited the Take-away extension called Jaipur Palace Express..next to the restaurant itself, it was very good, quick service & great jalapeno poppers, roti rolls & curries. Portions were a fair size too.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Just Average Indian Food. I only wish the Food was as good as the Ambiance!! The Ala Carte Menu looks fine but sadly it doesn't translate into mouthwatering curries or kebabs!!

You should opt only for the Buffet served on Thursday, Friday & over the Weekend!!

3  Thank Debjyoti S