“the excellent food I ever had ”
Review of my diners

my diners
Ranked #283 of 627 Restaurants in Durban
Cuisines: Pakistani
Dining options: Late Night
Description: This is in a cluster of restaurants onh the beach along the 'golden mile' in durban, south africa
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

the best food excellent service taste is just mouthwatering I want to eat again again and again luv it

There are newer reviews for my diners

Reviewed May 24, 2014

The food was just like back home and the staff speaks hindi. A great place for budget Indian travellers to get a taste of home cooked food.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Excellent place to have nice and spicy north Indian food. Quality of meal and decor has improved since I have been here last. Portions are quite large and need to order carefully. Prompt and smiling service.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

My Diners at the beach front continues to deliver excellent food at good value. When it comes to the spicy food dining options, they are definitely the one to choose.

Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

The place looks like, and is a take away joint. You can eat "in" for 3 bucks more than the take away menu. Same food. No ambiance and café decor but I tell you what, a really great curry! We sat outside on the wooden benches with the sea just a few meters away. No need to dress and had I found it earlier, I would have been back to try more of the dishes on their menu. No frills, just a good meal. Lots of locals eating there too!