“Dissapointed!”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I used to love Harveys for it's atmosphere & food.

The menu was still impressive but the execution was some what different.

No one finished their meals. My venison fillet was so tough I could not eat it.

Incredibly over priced if the food is sub par.

What happened to you Harveys??? Bounce back!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Went to Harveys for our anniversary.

Service was slow and unattentive.

Food was average and insanely expensive for what is served. I do not mind paying for good quality food, in fact its what I look for. These prices should offer the best cuisine. Sad to say, we were very disappointed.

1  Thank Mark A
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is my favourite restaurant in Durban. The food is always outstanding and the service is always impeccable. We always enjoy our meals here.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I joined a colleague of mine for a drink at your restaurant, of course everyone says the food is excellent. I want to remark on the décor, the books on the tables and the comfort of the outside area. I simply love this restaurant. The finer details and touches are lovely.

A waitron with blond hair served us and he simply amazing. His professionalism and demeanor is a perfect fit for this kind of establishment.
He pairs food with wines in an effortless manner. He is well spoken and tactful.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We had a lovely dinner there for our anniversary. Great food and service. Love the decor. Wasn't the best place for a function for lots of people where there is a speaker, but that was a space and sound thing, rather than a service and food problem.