“Friendly service”
Review of Centre Court B&B

Centre Court B&B
Ranked #15 of 269 Durban B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Lovely guest house! Very friendly staff; good, comfortable, neat facilities in a convenient location. Reasonably prized. I will definitely pay them a visit again when I am in that part of Durban and recommend them a like.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank LLRP83

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Don't change a thing! The hospitality we received was out of this world. I will most certainly recommend you to friends and family. Ryan is a true assest. The breakfast was good. Our welcome was great

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Nicolene D
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I was delighted to stay at the Central Court, the rooms, and public area were very well mantained, and were very mantained by Banu and Ryan.
Their breakfasts were truly scrumptious, and very extremley generous.
This was my first stay in a guest house as I travelled for the Indaba travel fair however if this what I can expect for my money, superior service and excellence in service - I will now start supporting these style of products.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Gengis K
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I would like to thank you for the excellent service I received during my stay! Your service and the cleanliness of your B&B was like a breath of fresh air. I will recommend Centre Court to any person or person(s). You have a 10/10 in my book! Thank you very much!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank BlanchelleT
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I called for reservation a week before I arrived, and Riaan was extremely pleasant and helpful.
When I arrived; he gave me a quick layout of the place and made me feel right at home (the perfect introduction to a new place)
Centre court bnb is an awesome place, beautiful koi pond, clean rooms and excellent service with a good breakfast every morning.....
I would definitely recommend it .....it may not be the best value for money but was certainly the most comfortable stay I've had at a bed n breakfast

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Davod K
Reviewed March 29, 2013

This place is very good , clean and friendly , the staff was also very respectfull , just would like to say special thanks to Ryan & Buno for there friendly service and good reception on arrival and departure , you guys are great . The food was also very nice and well prepared .

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Adriaan B
Reviewed March 11, 2013

It's a fantastic place to stay and the atmosphere is great. It's home away from home for me. it's central to various resturants. Couple minutes away from stadium, beachfront and many more other xciting places.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family