“A cosey cottage with spectacular views and...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Glen Erskine Guest Cottage
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
AbigailMe...
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“A cosey cottage with spectacular views and welcoming owners”
Reviewed July 22, 2014 for a stay in November 2013

I grew up in the area and have visited the farm many times. Since the guest house was built I've also stayed there on multiple occasions.

The cottage is gorgeous, my most memorable moments would be waking up to the view of the valley during sunrise - breathtaking - with nothing but the sound of crickets and the farm coming to life. I love cosy nooks and fireplaces, and snuggling up to the fire with a good book and a cup of tea or just chatting with friends for hours around the fireplace is also one of the many fond memories I have.

I've also done my fair share of "exploring' doing the walk down the valley and meeting the locals who are always very welcoming and excited to meet new people, taking peaceful walks along the cliffs or through the forest. Its peaceful and tranquil and I always feel rejuvenated when I leave.

You have never met a more friendly and welcoming family, its home away from home and I always look forward to my next visit.

Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Tyreso, Sweden
Reviewed June 22, 2014 for a stay in September 2013

Traveling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing