Anna's Kitchen
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Booked previous day, arrive, people at the table we booked. Waited 64 minutes, no service, called manager. When food arrived, calimari salad had no calimari, seafood chowder too salty to eat, ciabatta too long in micro wave, could not bite through. Pasta ( we had to wait an extra 25 min for "hand made pasta" which turned out to be store bought) Main course even worse... Food cold, one woman did not even touch her food, no taste, wife were served Duck which we did NOT ORDER.
My advice..... you can go through the same experience yourself, or rather book at popular run of the mill food restaurants.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Reviewed February 23, 2014

I first went to have dinner in Anna´s kitchen in August 2013. I was very content with that evening night although we sat indoors with a great decor. This time I had dinner at the garden with nice lighting and wonderful settings.The service person was very friendly and service was good. We were three altogether. In the beginning I had a bloodymarry which was missing the worchestershire sauce so it was under average. I remember that my two friends ordered a dish which was not available. This time they ordered the same dish and the restaurant didnot have them again. I had a lambshank but the quality was poor especially when I compared to Rio Sol´s which I had the night before. No place for dessert. This time I donot recommend this restaurant much. I might stop by if I have the time next time.

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Had the seafood chowder starter - generous portion but bland. Linefish main was also bland and needed some spice. Sangria was yum!!

Don't expect too much if you're vegetarian. The toppings on the bruschetta starter were also the filling of the phyllo pastry main. The taste was ok but nothing amazing.

The ambience and night setting set the scene for a romantic evening however the food let the venue down.

Mr & Mrs Naidoo

Reviewed December 9, 2013

We came here for dinner on a Saturday night. Love the setting and romantic atmosphere of the place with the fairy lights outside and the gorgeous decor inside. We enjoyed the bread and spread when we arrived as well as the generous glass of wine we ordered. The chicken liver starter was prepared well. I had the lamb shank and mash, my husband the ox tail - it was very very peppery! My husband was convinced his mash was packet Smash! The veggies were quite bland. Shared the cheesecake for dessert which was nice. Service was ok too. Overall it wasn't anything amazing but would like to return -perhaps this time for breakfast or lunch.