“The food is so good you just can`t decide!”

Rio Sol Portuguese Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Vereeniging
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I was in Vereeniging for business and had dinner at the Rio Sol quite by chance on the first night. I was so impressed I went straight back the next night! Now Vereeniging is not a great place, but thanks to the Rio Sol, I was actually sorry that I wasn`t staying another night! I `specialise` in espetadas, meaning if there is one on the menu, I WILL order it. So if I say an espetada is good, I speak from experience. The Rio Sol espetada is THE best I have had. Period. Service is friendly and quick. There are LOTS of good dishes on the menu, and the portions are generous. Go there!

Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Great staff food and family time
Have espatada, cod, sushi and seafood platter. Priofesional prepared and tasty.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

This restaurant serves amazing, authentic Portuguese food....variety of menu items, quality and service are outstanding! Great dining experience!

Reviewed August 19, 2009

I had a good time and was satisified with my meal, the food was good and down to earth.

Reviewed July 21, 2009

I can go on and on, but time and space are limited so I will keep it brief.

The waiters: helpfull, friendly, compassionate and everyone has a fine eye for details.
The atmosphere: comfortable, relaxed without losing style
The food: well prepared, well presented - in a class of it's own
Will I go back?: every day if I could!

I must and want to compliment the owners, managers and staff of Rio Sol and in the same breath also thank them for a experience that was out of this world!

1  Thank eatingyummy