Comfort Inn
$59
$84
Kingman KOA(Kingman)(Great Value!)
$64
All reviewsindoor pooldesk clerkbreakfast attendantroom was cleanthe holiday inn expresscheck in was easydecent breakfastfitness centerupon checkwafflesfree breakfastgrand canyonwould definitely stay here againsausageelevatorflagstaffcockroaches
Reviewed January 4, 2014

This is a good place for a over night stop. It's more like a hotel than a motel. We stayed in the re model part I think we were on the 3rd floor. It was very quite the rooms was very nice nothing spectacular. The breakfast was better than most comfort inns we have stayed at. The staff were friendly and helpful. The only negative is like I said it's more like a hotel and packing everything up to the room was a bit of a hassle (I Had my wife with me). Even though they have a elevator. We would stay here again. The price was excellent!

Room Tip: Try getting a lower floor unit.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 25, 2013

We were thrilled, after a terrible experience with another hotel, to find that Comfort Inn is not only friendly and quiet, it's pet-friendly. We spent 12 hours in heavy traffic, traveling by car from San Francisco, and just wanted to rest up for the next day's drive. The desk clerk was incredibly friendly, the breakfast was okay (not the best, but at least it's included in the rate), the pet rate is phenomenal, and the beds were very comfortable.

We had a smooth check-in and check-out, our car was secure and safe in the parking lot in a decent area of Kingman, and the room was spacious and spotless. I mean spotless. The decor is a bit dated, but that's okay for a pet room. The entries and exits are all room key entry only, which is nice and secure, and the front desk is continually staffed, which gave me a nice extra bit of security. We'll definitely be back again on our trip back through!

Room Tip: The first or second floor, near the rear of the hotel, is very quiet. The first floor, near the back door, has a pet-friendly handicap accessible room, which is great for people with a service animal.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 12, 2013

After a 12-hour road trip, my son, his cat, and I needed a place to sleep and relax from a tiring day.

Comfort Inn in Kingman, AZ offered an incredibly good AARP rate. The room was clean, quiet, and pleasing. The amenities, including an in-room refrigerator, made it an even better value for travelers who might be bringing food along with them.

The desk clerk was pleasant and efficient.

The parking is ample and secured.

Threre is an indoor year-round pool, jacuzzi and fitness center.

I would definitely recommend this property.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Urbanzenmeister
jenac56, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind response. we really appreciate you choosing to stay with us and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

My wife and I stayed overnight in late September 2013 and found the facility to be quiet and restful with pool, sauna and fitness room. Our guest room was clean and spacious enough with small refrig. The dining room area is small, but they serve a good hot breakfast! The hotel is very conveniently located off I-40 (East Andy Devine exit).

Room Tip: Ask for room in rear off main highway for less traffic noise. Also, if driving eastbound on I-40, use Kingman third exit as hotel is a block off exit ramp. Our GPS took us off on the first Kingman exit (W. Beale St) and then two miles thru town traffic.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
jenac56, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Thank you for your review. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We stayed here in August 2013 enroute to Flagstaff for a wedding. We arrived around 8pm. It was easy to find, check in was easy. The room was clean and comfortable. We did not have breakfast. I would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review. We look forward to having you stay with us again.. Next time be sure to try the breakfast I am sure you won't be disappointed.