“Nice Rest Stop on our way to LasVegas”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #14 of 28 Hotels in Kingman
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We stayed on a Sunday night in Feb. Pool is inside and nice and warm! We had it to ourselves.
Breckfast was was nice as expected at a Comfort Inn. Blueberry waffles were a nice surprise! Staff was very cheerful. Room was clean and comfy

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We stayed 2 nights, going to/from CA relatives home, with our dog. The first night was cold as room service had not left the heater on, a cold spell had set in, and it was a corner room. Took several hours to warm it up. And the rooms have those typical, loud, below window heater/AC units that are not that efficient. The second visit the room was better prepared. Indoor pool and spa is nice, and my wife and I enjoyed flapping around in it after a lot of car time. Grounds and parking lot are pretty utilitarian. My wife loved the blueberry waffles for breakfast. Staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: The rooms on the east side of the building face the freeway, which is not that far away. We stayed o...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Comfort Inn is our hotel chain of choice, and this one was as expected. The front desk clerk was very friendly and helpful. Our room was as expected, maybe not as posh as some of the other Comfort Inns we stayed in during this trip but our room was clean and the bathroom was spotless. The only inconvenient thing was the bathroom light switch which was by the entrance to the room. For some reason, the outside doors of this hotel seemed unusually hard to push open for us.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Breakerwaves
Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

Nice complimentary breakfast with many choices, polite and helpful staff, beautiful area and good location near main hwy. Location nice to southern California, Las Vegas, NV, and northern Arizona destinations. Very inviting and nice comfortable large room. Very clean thankful for air conditioner after hot summer day!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

Choice hotels and the comfort inn chain are usually very good clean hotels, not this one. Dust about 1/2 inch thick in the corners of the room, mold in the shower and where cleanliness matters most the bed sheets and the bed spreads had stains on them. The chairs and the carpets also stained. There really is no excuse for this kind of house keeping, management needs to pay more attention to detail. Until they address these issues do yourself a favor and stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Stayed with small dog on a Sunday night (24 September). When quoted the rate of $89 plus $20 for the dog it seemed high as the other nearby hotels advertised rates starting in th $40 range but I was tired and didn't want to risk running into "no dog" policies. They put me in room 211. It was mostly clean except for the chairs which had multiple stains. Perhaps because it was a pet friendly room??? All was well until I attempted to plug in my cell phone charger. There was a tremendous "zap" noise accompanied by a moderately large puff of smoke and a huge spark. Everything went dark. My hand hurt a little as I gathered my belonings by the light of my cell phone. I went down to the front desk to inform them. They were nice enough but did not offer to take a report or anything. DIdn't even say "sorry." In the light of the lobby, I noticed that the knuckles on right hand were scorched with some grey soot like material and there was a small blister on my finger. They moved me to another room that was nearly identical (stained chairs and all). The king bed was very hard and I was terribly uncomfortable. The breakfast in the morning was fine. Again, I informed the day person of my difficulty and she said "oh no" but again no apology or anything! Really! My hand had stopped hurting by this time and the blister had shrunk. I realize I was not mortally wounded but they could have acted liked they cared a little bit. I would not stay again and would check the other nearby hotels.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank ArmyLori
Reviewed September 13, 2012

This hotel is older but reasonably clean. Cloth chairs in room were stained. Computer in lobby not working. Internet connection absolutely terrible. Ironing board and iron missing from room. Otherwise okay.

Room Tip: Several newer/nicer hotels nearby and at nearby exits.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business