“Not impressed with this hotel”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #13 of 28 Hotels in Kingman
Durango, Colorado
“Not impressed with this hotel”
Reviewed June 27, 2011

The employees were nice but they were unaware of what amenities they had. The pool had scum all over the top. You wouldn't want to go into the room where it is. The room was fair. The so called breakfast was not worth eating. Would not stay there again.
CKColorado

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Chicago, IL
Reviewed June 4, 2011

So, I made reservations for a Saturday night while on the road from San Fransisco. When I arrived I was told that another reservation made at the same time had bumped me from the room. So instead of a 2 queen bed suite, I ended up staying in a one queen bed, one pull-out sofa bed handicapped room. I don't have a problem that there were two reservations made at the same time, but why wasn't I called and informed. I would have made a reservation at the Marriott Spring-hill right behind this hotel. The front desk person, Alyssa was kind but the reality is that poor management of CORPORATE Choice made a mistake which I paid for.

HOTEL is PACKED with people, indoor pool seems a big draw and there was plenty of parking. Can't really say anything bad except paying any amount to sleep on sofa-bed is not good.

To be fair, I should have looked elsewhere when I arrived.

Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank JennyCalhoun
Davenport, New York
Reviewed June 7, 2010

We live locally and stay at various area hotels for special occasions, to escape the day to day monotiny of hanging out at home! This was our first stay at this particular hotel, and we were absolutely thrilled with the experiance! This stay was to celebrate my husbands birthday, and my sons truely enjoyed the indoor pool, while my husband enjoyed the quiet serenity of the room... Though we passed the people checking into the room next door as we checked in...we never heard a sound from that room...not even a TV!!!! I have a touch of OCD and can usually find SOMETHING wrong with how the rooms are kept etc, but I was unable to do that here! Kudos to the staff!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
Reno, Nevada
Reviewed March 26, 2010

on old 66 hotel clean and quiet staff friendly continental breakfast fair most resturants about 1 mile away

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with friends
NCal
Reviewed September 21, 2009

Stayed here while visiting family in town. We stayed here last year and plan to come again.
Clean, nice modern rooms and satisfying breakfast. Liked that we could open the window to enjoy the fresh air instead of running the AC all night.
Would have preferred an outdoor pool for the summer, but the indoor one is OK.
Only one computer for guest use in the lobby, but no trouble getting access.
Convenient location.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
San Diego, CA
Reviewed March 29, 2008

Way too expensive for the quality of the hotel (almost $100 for two adults and 2 children). Our room in what appears to be the "new" wing is a bit shabby and I'm sitting on the floor with my computer on the windowsill just to get a WiFi connection. When we checked in I was wondering why a couple of people were sitting in the lobby using their laptops - now I know.

Stayed March 2008
Tucson, AZ
Reviewed February 25, 2008

We stayed at this hotel because the Holiday Inn Express next door was full. The rates were comparable, but the room seemed a bit dingy, had those old style motel bedspreads, and the bathroom was not particularly nice. Also, the cable was out, so there was no TV for distraction (although this was not the hotel's fault; a storm had knocked out cable in the whole area). Overall, decent for a night's stay, but not really worth the price.

• Stayed July 2007