“This motel is very average. It is an older facility. We had...” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #24 of 28 Hotels in Kingman
Topeka, Kansas
“This motel is very average. It is an older facility. We had...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This motel is very average. It is an older facility. We had no problems except needing more towels. That problem was taken care of. The mattresses were adequate

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
  • Polish first
Oslo, Norway
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

We got to this hotel and was told we had no reservation, so we went to the other days inn just up the road and was told the same thing, I checked our reservation confirmation to discover that we did indeed have a reservation at the original hotel we booked, so back there to be told again that no we had no reservation, the lady took my mothers passport and checked the spelling of the name and even showed us the incoming reservations of which we were indeed not on there. So I contacted days inn by phone (as we booked online) to be told yes they had our reservation and we are in that hotel, not according to the receptionist, we had the same conversation for 10 min before I asked for a supervisor who after having the same conversation for 15 min I got fed up and said I know I have a reservation you know it but the hotel doesn't, eventually after sitting in the car for 45 min with my 70 year old mother in 32 degree heat I asked for a refund on tonight and tomorrow's booking (to which I was told as we booked online there was no refunds). So the hotel that we had booked and paid for tonight, which we had a reservation confirmation for and days in centrally had a reservation for but the hotel didn't we couldn't get refunded. So I now have to find another hotel for tonight for myself and my disabled mother after a 200 mile drive. The receptionist at the hotel was very apathetic and didn't seem too fussed and told us to contact the central reservations who in turn will revert to me before the 9th of May regarding my booking tonight.

Room Tip: Make sure you phone the hotel to confirm your reservation in advance, as just because you have a res...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
Kingman
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

place is pretty run down, the room itself was ok, although very small, bathroom is tiny and really in need of total renovation, shower paneling was falling right off the wall. very inexpensive, but below what I would expect from a Days Inn. Breakfast was really basic and below standard too. Smallest apples I have ever seen.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family