“A nice stay.”

Ranked #12 of 28 Hotels in Kingman
Cedar City, Utah, United States
“A nice stay.”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stayed in the "Martin Milner Stayed Here" room. Nice room, but like older hotels/motels the bathroom exhaust fan was tied to the light swtich and it rattled with some noise. This was a quick
stay for myself en route. I don't think my wife would have enjoyed it but I was a loner this trip.
They did give me a coupon for 10% off at the steakhouse and that was good, and the breakfast was also very good.

Room Tip: Stay in the Martin Milner Room, if you are a Route 66 fan.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Winnemucca, Nevada, United States
Reviewed August 30, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Quality Inn when we walked in we were greeted with a big smile and a hello from Jesse. We walked up to the counter and asked Mr. Jesse if he had any handicapped rooms available he looked and said I truly apologize but I do not at this time, I asked him if any other motels in the area might have one Jesse replied I have a room that might work for you he took me to room 238 a big room with a king bed and lots of room I told him yes this will work. Due to this young man he made mine and my wife's day. The next morning when we came down Mr. Jesse was still working and asked us how our night was I told him it was great, the food needs some work the eggs were very undercooked but everything else was great. If you are ever passing through Kingman stop at the Quality Inn on night shift and meet Mr. Jesse he will take great care of you

Room Tip: Ask for Mr. Jesse he is amazing and very friendly and helpful
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Jack D
Texas
Reviewed August 25, 2013

My lady and I were still dawdling our way westwards and decided to check out the Quality Inn based on reviews and on a $50 coupon we found in a magazine. Glad we did, although must admit I wasn't sure at first. This is definitely an older facility - probably 502\s/60s from the design but the lobby was clean and inviting. Staff were friendly although the trainee checking us and another couple in at the same time was clearly over her head - hopefully with time she will improve. Room was clean, old furnishings but clean and - more importantly - smelled clean as well. Shower worked well - always important on a long road trip. Breakfast was also very good - staff exceptionally friendly and were even really cooking in the kitchen. Definite value for money and great base to explore the area from.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Sierra Vista, Arizona
Reviewed August 21, 2013

The front desk staff and breakfast staff were friendly, accommodating, and tried. A single woman alone, I did feel safe.The location was convenient for my purpose and allowed me to explore some Rte. 66 places. The water pressure was wonderful and the morning coffee was very good. But, this as an older property with maintenance issues. The chairs in room were stained. The faucet was falling off the sink, the tub plug/drain did not work properly. Some of the lights didn't work. Old TV with bad cable connection and broken remote. Holes and tears in the carpet, curtain falling off window. Mold all over bathroom ceiling. Ice basket was dust covered and ice from machine had flies in it. Essentially, the room made me feel dirty and I had to wash everything whether I used it or not. Even though a two nights stay, I did not unpack because the room felt dirty and I worried about possible infestation or something. Sad state for the hotel, great service by staff. I didn't complain because I didn't think it was something the staff had control over.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Lizlizzie
Reviewed August 19, 2013

They have a lot of history at this Quality Inn. There are tons of old photos and paraphernalia. It is a little museum of Route 66 history. The lady in charge of the breakfast was very personable and chatty. Our room was fine. Nothing to stand out, but not bad in any way. They have a great pool too. We would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Lugano, Switzerland
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I went to this hotel with a coupon for a certain price. The unfriendly owner told me for this price he has only one room left. by the way the hotel was nearly empty. When i wanted to see the room i had to pass in the middle of rubbish lying around. The room itself was dirt and without a television.
I cannot understand that a hotel like this can have the name quality Inn. I decided to look for another hotel in Kingman, what i can recomend to everybody

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Roelfel
Homer Glen, IL
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Decent price but hotel needs updating. A bit old. Rugs were dirty, but room was clean just dated. Loud rooms walls are thin. We had a non smoking room with smok coming in through the vent in the bathroom. Nice stop over off Historic Route 66 but not more than 1 day night. Breakfast was very good, hot items and a server. Server was very accomodating. They have a hall of all nostalgic items. Trains are nearby and you can hear them.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple