All reviews restaurant attached grand canyon free breakfast room was clean dog park train tracks nice stay staff was friendly road trip after a long day hot breakfast would stay again yogurt murals theme exterior diner
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Ramada Kingman was a great stay! The exterior murals were an added flavor to our Route 66 tour! The check in was pleasant and friendly. The room was clean and updated, as were the grounds. The breakfast was very good with lots of choices.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 14, 2019

I have stayed at this Ramada 3 times and have nothing but praise for the staff, fools, and delicious food in the restaurant. I ordered my food to go and sat outside by the waterfall and watched a double rainbow against the desert sky. I love the food from the restaurant and had one of the best margaritas ever.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 12, 2019 via mobile

So when I walk into the room and open my bed after 15 hours of driving I was welcomed by blood stains on the bed sheets. When I walk towards the bathroom I see more blood stains on the walls. My kids were so scared that I didn’t feel comfortable staying here anymore. Immediately I went to the hotel across the street and spent the night at the Clarion Inn. Don’t know what is really going on at this place but seemed scary and goofy. They are over priced and don’t know how to take care of their guests. Please avoid if possible.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 11, 2019

Very nice property, fantastic services, friendly people and would stay there again when in area. Decorations are fantastic, rooms are comfortable and clean, love the restaurant and bar in the hotel also.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2019

Stay Away from this old and dated Motel. Looks very nice in the online pictures. My room had musty and moldy smell. Had bed bugs in the room. Don't recommend this place to anyone. Resaurant is also very slow and food takes forever. Please stay away!

Date of stay: August 2019