“Stayed twice”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Whitefish, Montana
“Stayed twice”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Staff superbly friendly and helpful always, and service with a HUGE smile. They were great with our children and also let us get a parcel delivered from the UK which helped us a lot. We would definitely stay here again. Thank you.

Room Tip: We stayed on the right hand side of the hotel and couldn't hear the trains that much.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
  • Finnish first
Watford, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I needed a Motel in Kingman and came across this one. Close to the Interstate and local roads, easy to find.

The staff were very helpful pointing out a couple of good places to eat. There recomendations were spot on. The room, kingsize no smoking was towards the back so no road noise. It was clean, warm (it had been raining for two days solid and I was glad of a warm room) and well presented. Nothing fancy just good solid value. The room was facing the courtyard. The access stairs are rather soulless but functional and well lit.

Breakfast was better than most other motel offerings. Not a problem there is plenty of places to eat breakfast in Kingman if motel breakfasts are not your thing. It did however, keep me going until lunch.

I will use this place again when I am in the Kingman area.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back face the railway. If that is your thing (it is mine) then these rooms will be good...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Nice, large and clean rooms at a great price.
I also used the computer which worked perfectly and fast.
The lobby is big and comfortable and Jennifer at the front desk was very nice and helpful.
I would definitely stay here another time

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank pms007
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I went to go visit some friends in Kingman and was surprised by how much there is to see out there. I stayed at the Magnuson Hotel on route 66 and it was sooo nice. I was lost three times while sightseeing but was happy to know they had maps and brochures in the lobby for all of the attractions nearby. Thank goodness the staff was able to direct me to where I needed to go. My room was clean and I had a good nights sleep.

Room Tip: Go to the lobby for brochures and maps.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Miranda C
Kingman, Arizona
Reviewed March 6, 2014

$67, thought they were going to be nice rooms but they were something I could of gotten downtown for $25. It didnt smell clean, the tub was grungy, and the cable had a horrible connection. when I told them of my dissatisfaction they said it was under renovation and to come some other time. Not their treat either. Didnt get $ back and there's just so many other places out there with clean rooms and better service at that price for these guys to ever be considered again. Thanks for a crummy night Magnuson Hotel Kingman. Signed Ricky Brumski

Room Tip: go somewhere else
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank ImRickBru
Angela R, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Kingman, responded to this review, March 8, 2014
We are sorry your stay at Magnuson Hotel did not live up to your expectations, we hope your next stay with us will be a better experience as we are constantly updating and changing things based on our guests comments and suggestions. I did look over the notes on your stay with us and saw that as soon as a complaint was made about the television and bathtub maintenance attempted to go out and check on the problem however he was not allowed access, perhaps you were out at the time and didn't report back to the office. Either way we are sorry about the inconvenience and hope your next stay with us is more enjoyable.
Camano Island, Washington
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Great value - fridge and micro in rooms. Coffee pot in lobby. Breakfast was not to my liking- pastries,etc. They did offer bananas and oranges , though. Homemade chocolate chiro cookies in lobby when we arrived ! Friendly staff - close to Sonic if that is to your liking .

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Temecula, California
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Went through Kingman on my way to Laughlin and decided to rent a hotel in Kingman since it was so close and way cheaper. I would do this again the staff at the front desk were very nice and helped me alot. The room was very nice and comfortable and it didn't hurt my wallet. I had a great stay and got a really nice breakfast in the morning I will stay there again when I go to Laughlin which is quite often.

Room Tip: Book in advance its quicker
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family