“Very good. !”

Best Western Plus King's Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 28 Hotels in Kingman
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here in a Route 66 road trip. The kids loved the pool which was open late . We had eaten in a diner nearby in the afternoon and just grabbed hot chicken and salad from a supermarket nearby for dinner because they were having too much fun to get changed and go out again. Definitely recommend this place! Room was spacious, staff were friendly !

• Stayed: August 2013
There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus King's Inn & Suites

Reviewed March 15, 2014

After a long day in the Grand Canyon and on the road, my family and I were more than ready to stop for the night. We were on our way to California and exited at Kingman AZ. I checked into a competing hotel and after 10 minutes went and asked for my money back. The room smelled, beds were horrible and fixtures didn't work. It's now 11:00 at night and no place to stay. I pulled in to your jostle went inside and was greeted by smiling faces. I am a manager myself and wanted to share that these employees exhibited sincere appreciation for my business, were very pleasant and I went to my room saying to myself..."that was a great experience".

Once in my room I could sense cleanliness, comfort and safety. The beds were the best that I had experienced on this trip (not the most expensive room either), the bedding was soft and we all appreciated the 4 pillows on each bed.

The next morning we headed to the complimentary full breakfast at 10:10 thinking that breakfast ended at 11:00. We were informed by one of your employees with a smile on her face that breakfast had ended but she was willing to help us in anyway she could. She offered to get us anything we needed even though clean up had already begun. OUTSTANDING customer service.

Walking back to my room I noticed a cleaning lady wiping down the trash and recycling bins located outside. ATTENTION TO DETAIL!!!

I then drove to the lobby to check out and once again I was greeted by employees who were eager to help and most importantly, smiled with sincerity.

Excellent job to the entire staff at this facility. General Manager and supervisory leaders....well done!

Room Tip: Stay here....money well spent
4  Thank Jim B
Reviewed March 15, 2014

The Kings Inn in Kingman, Az. is so nice. All the staff is very helpful. we call it our second home when traveling between Albuquerque, NM. and Nevada. The rooms are comfortable and spacious. Breakfast is excellent!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

The front desk staff were awesome, friendly and accommodating. They were all friendly and made sure I was taken care of. Even though there were train tracks at the rear of the property, it was not overly loud. The breakfast could have been better, but those two ladies were working their behinds off!!!

Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

We stayed in a family suite. The rooms were ok, the bathroom was really small. The beds were not that comfortable. The sheets and pillows were clean and soft. The air conditioner was noisy. The breakfast was an average continental. When we reserved the room we told the person on the phone how many people would be staying but when we got to the motel they added on a charge for each person even though they had not said anything about it on the phone. Overall I think we paid about $40 to much for what it is.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
bwkingsinn, Owner at Best Western Plus King's Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Thank you for your comments on your stay at the Best Western Plus Kings Inn & Suites.
Our records show that you received a 15% Discount on your stay in a room with 2 Queen size beds in one bedroom and 2 double beds in the second bed room. Our policy is that children 12 and under are always free. We show that you had 2 children under 12 that were not charged for.
The breakfast includes sausage, hash browns, biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, 4 cold cereal selections, oatmeal, 2 juices, 3 fresh fruits, 4 flavors of yogurt, 4 breads, daily fresh pastries and donuts, regular and decaf coffee with creamers(flavored and regular), hot chocolate(regular and sugar free), assorted teas and a make your own waffle station with regular and sugar free syrup, peanut butter, and honey.
We do try to cover most peoples tastes. I do apologize if we did not cover yours.
Thank you for your comments we do hope you consider the Best Western Plus Kings Inn & Suites for your future lodging needs in Kingman AZ.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Nothing fancy, but did get a good night's sleep, and had a good breakfast in the morning (quite crowded on Sunday morning, lucky to get a seat!). Pool was outdoors, freezing, whirlpool was not bad, no sauna. Wifi worked pretty well.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank BoraBoraFonz
Reviewed March 1, 2014

We arrived on Saturday night and the young people who manned the reception desk were so wonderful. They were really forthcoming and enthusiastically answered all our questions ranging from were we could go to get a good look at the stars to what laundry detergent we should use. This is one of several hotels and motels on Route 66, but this one is defenitely one of the nicest.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple