Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$118
BestWestern.com$118
Priceline$118
Hotels.com$118
eDreams$118
Hurb$139
2,664 results
All reviews french toast biscuits and gravy great breakfast waffles room was clean great place to stay grand canyon best westerns breakfast buffet front desk staff would definitely stay here again hot tub parking lot road trip great stop king bed staff was friendly
Selected filters
Reviewed May 1, 2019

Nothing worked , but room was very clean ....so....... pool was empty because "City said the water was tired " ........The Manager did get back to me which is point in their favor ... but nothing since . Breakfast was ok , waffles especially good ... but variety never changed over the week we were there

Room tip: Stay way from the Construction area , and the busy Rte 66
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
caryswenson56, Owner at Best Western Plus A Wayfarer's Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2019

Thank you Eric for taking the time to review your stay with us. Kelly at the front desk should have called someone in maintenance or Management (if after hours) to take care of your remote. Had she done so, it would have been one trip instead of three trips to the front desk.

As for the microwave, we will check that unit to see if there is a performance issue.

I will relate to Kelly your positive comments.

I hope you had a safe trip to your destination!

Reviewed April 29, 2019

I've stayed here for a number of years now when I ride to Laughlin and it's always been worth staying over other hotels. The staff has always accommodated me and my motorcycle, giving me rags to clean my windshield and allowing me to park in the lighted area. Great service.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

This is a very clean well cared for hotel, a great lobby, good breakfast, helpful staff. I would stay there again for sure. Plenty of parking and easy access. We didn't use it but the pool looked very clean.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 28, 2019

Pleasant stay at a well run Best Western. Staff was great and the breakfast was well prepared and provided a wide selection of items. Had fitness room which was nice after a day sitting in a car in 90 degree plus weather.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
caryswenson56, Owner at Best Western Plus A Wayfarer's Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2019

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with TripAdvisor regarding your experience at our motel. We hope to serve your lodging needs next time you are in Kingman, AZ.

Reviewed April 28, 2019

this is an older property, a motel, but the lobby/bf area is more cozy and homey. the hotel has 2 stories but supposedly has elevators so you don't have to carry your bags up the steps! (we didn't have to bc Kelly gave us a bottom room. we drive a Tesla and were happy to find 2 Tesla chargers in the parking lot and made full use of it. The surprise came in the morning. The bf was very good, lots of choices and with real plates and metal utensils. the dinning area wasn't big but very comfortable. There's another BW Plus across the street that looked newer, I wonder what's BW's plan for this older building(?)

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple