$103
$50
Kingman KOA(Kingman)(Great Value!)
$54
2,299 results
All reviewsfrench toastgreat breakfastwafflesgrand canyonroom was cleangreat place to staybiscuits and gravybest westernsbreakfast buffetoystersfirst floorfresh fruitfront desk staffpleasant stayhot tubroad tripparking lot
Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

Carey and Melissa exceeded my expectations and made special accommodations to meet my needs. After 13+ hours in the car they made the check in process as easy as possible!
Clean, quiet, and an exceptional customer experience!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
caryswenson56, General Manager at Best Western Plus A Wayfarer's Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

Thanks for taking the time to write this nice review! I'm glad Melissa and myself could help you with your needs! I know 13+ hours on the road can be so exhausting! If you're ever in Kingman, please stop by! We'd love to have you!

Reviewed August 16, 2017

Awesome service, accommodations and price. Breakfast attendants really worked hard and provided a bountiful selection of hot and cold items. Everyone smiled. Went out of their way to assist individuals. Highly recommend. Will return next time I'm going West!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family

Thank you for the recommendation! I'm happy you enjoyed the breakfast! Our staff is excellent in the breakfast and they love serving you! Have a great day and we can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here on our way back from Lake Tahoe. Fast check in and clean rooms. Only complaints were wifi did not work (as usual with best westerns ive noticed) and noise from upstairs shower. Had a downstairs room and the shower above was so loud it drowned out the tv for the hour long shower.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
caryswenson56, Owner at Best Western Plus A Wayfarer's Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2017

I'm sorry you heard water running from someone showing upstairs. There are a few rooms where water can be heard so if you decide to stay with us again, ask for an upstairs room and we will make sure you have one. Thank you for taking the time to write this review as feedback always helps.

Reviewed August 12, 2017

Typical BW+ hotel on route 66 in Kingman. Rooms are OK with a fridge. Pool available on the parking place with 10-15 seats. This is nice after 400 km drive in the desert. Breakfast was OK, staff helpful (thanks to french compatriote woman working there). Restaurants available in the area. You can hear the railway with the extremely long cargo trains during the night.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2017

Thank you for all the previous reviews that helped me make my choice to stay here. I hesitate sometimes with outside corridors but the walk way was solid and I never heard anyone walk by. I actually never heard anyone around me either and I believe thery were sold out. Pleasant registration staff, both checking in and checking out. Very nice breakfast area, one of the better breakfast selections on my trip. I will say that the breakfast staff was outside, with staying on top of cleaning tables, cleaning equipment and always plenty of food. Renovated rooms. I would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family