$126
$82
Kingman KOA(Kingman)(Great Value!)
$54
2,302 results
All reviewsfrench toastgreat breakfastwafflesgrand canyonroom was cleangreat place to staybiscuits and gravybest westernsbreakfast buffetoystersfirst floorfresh fruitfront desk staffpleasant stayhot tubroad tripparking lot
Reviewed August 12, 2017

Typical BW+ hotel on route 66 in Kingman. Rooms are OK with a fridge. Pool available on the parking place with 10-15 seats. This is nice after 400 km drive in the desert. Breakfast was OK, staff helpful (thanks to french compatriote woman working there). Restaurants available in the area. You can hear the railway with the extremely long cargo trains during the night.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2017

Thank you for all the previous reviews that helped me make my choice to stay here. I hesitate sometimes with outside corridors but the walk way was solid and I never heard anyone walk by. I actually never heard anyone around me either and I believe thery were sold out. Pleasant registration staff, both checking in and checking out. Very nice breakfast area, one of the better breakfast selections on my trip. I will say that the breakfast staff was outside, with staying on top of cleaning tables, cleaning equipment and always plenty of food. Renovated rooms. I would definitely stay here again

Reviewed August 10, 2017

Very clean room, very friendly staff. Breakfast area roomy and bright. Food presentation was excellent and good variety. Room was large and quiet location. Enjoyed our stay although just passing through on our way home to Casa Grande. Highly recommend this spot for travelers.

Room Tip: Second floor quiet rooms
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
caryswenson56, General Manager at Best Western Plus A Wayfarer's Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Thank you for stopping by on your way home and we're glad you enjoyed our motel. Our breakfast is definitely my favorite part:) And it's good to hear you had a quiet night, as it's important to get rested for a long trip. Have a nice day and we'd love it if you'd come to visit us again one day!

Reviewed August 9, 2017

A great value. Easy to find the hotel. The lobby and dining area was spotless.
Especially impressed with the friendliness of the staff throughout the hotel. The room was very clean, the bed was very comfortable and the amenities are complete. Definitely recommend to anyone planning to stay in Kingman.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family

Thanks for the recommendation and I'm glad you found us so easily! Our housekeeping department is excellent and they keep the lobby nice and clean! Our goal is to make your experience comfortable and I'm happy we delivered. Have a wonderful day and don't hesitate to give us a call if you're in Kingman again!

Reviewed August 9, 2017

Due to a family death, arrived in Kingman to find all the hotels booked. The gracious staff worked with us to obtain rooms. This property is conveniently located at Route 66 and I-40, however, the amazing staff make this a truly great place to stay. The rooms are a nice size with very comfortable beds. The breakfast offered a nice selection of fruits, hot and cold cereals, pastries, waffles, eggs, sausage, juices, etc. All areas of the hotel were immaculate. My first stay at a Best Western and I was very impressed.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank gbvestal

Thank you for staying with us :) Although, I'm very sorry to hear about the circumstances. Our staff is wonderful and I'm happy they made your stay enjoyable! We definitely have a big variety of breakfast items because we want everyone to find what they like! Thanks again and if you're ever in town we'd love to serve you!