Lowest prices for your stay
$118
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$118
Traveluro
$115
BestWestern.com$118
Priceline$118
ZenHotels.com$126
2,664 results
All reviews french toast biscuits and gravy great breakfast waffles room was clean great place to stay grand canyon best westerns breakfast buffet front desk staff would definitely stay here again hot tub parking lot road trip great stop king bed staff was friendly
Selected filters
Reviewed September 4, 2016 via mobile

Nice place to stay. I wish I could have started longer.
Only complaint we had was a slow drain in the tub.
We slept to late for breakfast, and didn't bring suits for the pool. Although the pool area was pretty and looked nice. Thanks Best Western for always having nice places to stay in.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jana P
Reviewed September 2, 2016

We stayed at the Wayfarer's Inn for 1 night as a stop over following the long flight from the UK and on our way to see the Grand Canyon. The hotel is ideally situated as a half-way point between Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon. There isn't much in Kingman and unfortunately the hotel doesn't serve dinner and most of the restaurants in the area closed early so we didn't eat until the following morning when we enjoyed the complimentary breakfast with fresh waffles. The check-in was efficient and the staff courteous. The room was clean and what we expected for a 'motel'.
There is a very small pool and fitness room but we didn't get chance to try them because we just wanted to sleep and get away early the following morning.
I'd recommend this hotel for the location if you're travelling to the Grand Canyon and for the excellent breakfast, free parking and free Wi-Fi (always a bonus with a teenager)!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank KAT0504
Reviewed August 28, 2016

All though the staff was excellent the rooms had a bad odor. We stayed here before with our pet and that room was great. This time however we didn't have our pet so we were given a regular room and we settled on the third one which still had an odor to it but wasn't as bad as the first or second room offered.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
3  Thank GregL1626
Reviewed August 27, 2016

I was in a hurry when I checked out and I left my I.D. in the hotel room. I thought I'd lost it. In this day and age, with identity theft such an issue, I was frantic. I received a call from the management stating that the staff had found it! They mailed it to me the same day. So relieved, and grateful to the staff at the BEST WESTERN PLUS A Wayfarer's Inn and Suites.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Jennifer U
caryswenson56, General Manager at Best Western Plus A Wayfarer's Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2016

Thank you for your kind review! I'm glad that we could help with your I.D. and relieve some stress! We are glad that you decided to stay with us.

Cary

Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

I recently stayed at this Best Western while on a motorcycle trip across the country. Cathy was quick to allow me a room on the bottom floor which is great for bikers. Everything about my stay here was great, from check in to check out. The one thing I was most pleased with was the AWESOME guest laundry, 4 washers and 4 dryers, immaculate condition. I'll choose this hotel in Kingman again! Thanks for a great stay!

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank dougd554

Thank you for staying with us! We are very pleased that you enjoyed our guest laundry and we hope to always meet or exceed your expectations!

Cary