“Good choice when in Kingman”

Best Western Plus A Wayfarer's Inn and Suites
Ranked #2 of 28 Hotels in Kingman
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We stayed at this motel (located right on the historic Route 66 close to I-40) on our way to Grand Canyon.
Check-in was quite friendly and as requested we got a room on the upper floor.
The room was nothing special, but ok and surely met the Best Western standards. The shower next door was a bit noisy.
All in all a good option for an overnight stay on your way along Route 66.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank leitstrahl
There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus A Wayfarer's Inn and Suites

Reviewed June 16, 2014

We will stay here every time we visit family in Kingman. It was close to their home; close to restaurants; clean; friendly; quiet - except for the motor cycle group. However, just the cycles, not the people, were noisy! The breakfast was very good and welcomed. The bed was perfect, which was a pleasant surprise, since so many are too hard for us.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I had a great stay in Kingman. Nothing super fancy but everything was covered and convenient. Internet and other room amenities were great! I stayed for two weeks and felt comfortable the whole time. I will be staying here again if I have business in town again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I liked the stay, and I would recommend this motel. This request is nuts (minimum). Do not ask again I guess you need some kind of actual text. So I will give you some. So, like I said, never ask me to answer this kind of question again. I am going out of my way to help and you do this crap.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Arnold J
Reviewed June 11, 2014

On my travels right across the states I also came through Kingman/Arizona an I'm glad I choose the Best Western "A Wayfarers's Inn and Suites" as it is very well located and I had a very good stay! I'll be back!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed June 11, 2014

This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel for business. It is very clean and neat. Staff is very pleasant and it is in a good location. I would highly recomend anyone to stay there. The value for the price is great!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Rooms are large, spacious, spotless and quiet. Beds are very comfortable and rooms have decent sized refrigerators. Breakfast is quiet good as far as hotel breakfasts go. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple