Best Western Plus A Wayfarer's Inn and Suites
$55
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
2,210 results
All reviewsfrench toastgreat breakfastwafflesgreat place to stayroom was cleangrand canyonbiscuits and gravybest westernsbreakfast buffetfront desk staffoysterspleasant stayfresh fruithot tubkingman areawould definitely stay here againroad trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 6, 2012

Decided to leave Vegas on the spur of the moment drive 7 hours to Tucson at get this... 5:30 pm on a Tuesday night (12/27/2011) About an hour and a half into the drive I got to thinking "there is no flippin way I'm going to drive all the way to Tucson tonight" ... stopped to grab a bite to eat at Burger King a few miles from the joint and since I had previously had the pleasure of spending an evening at this establishment in April of 2011, called them up to see if they would honor Expedia's online rate of $82 bucks since when I had originally called they were asking $112 a night. The kind older gentlemen said "absolutely" and away we went.

The staff is polite, welcoming and courteous. Parking is in the center of the hotel (is an outside room entrance type place) and so I always know my vehicle is safe and I feel completely secure in the room itself. Breakfast is hot and tasty. Rooms are immaculate (this is no exaggeration and I'm a clean freak with a capital F... those closest to me call me compulsive.

I wouldn't pay full rate however, it's nice but I'm always on the look out for a bargain. ;)

Room Tip: I've stayed on both sides of the hotel, Although both were nice, I have to say I more enjoyed my prior stay on the side of the hotel that is adjacent to the lobby/check in building.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 4, 2012

This is a great hotel. The rooms are clean and comfortable, the breakfast filling, and the staff extremely friendly. I have stayed here multiple times and always found it to be outstanding. Cary (the manager) and his staff are great.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 3, 2012

This was a surprising find on our road trip. We expected an average hotel but it exceeded our expectations.
1) Rooms were nice and very clean.
2) The staff was very nice
3) They had a GREAT breakfast especially for the $88 or so we paid for one night (2 people).
There was eggs, bacon, waffles, sausage, fruits.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 3, 2012

This is a very nice and very well maintained property. The room are typical size but always in excellent condition. Their staff is friendly and helpful, the breakfast offers a wide variety and is well tended. They are pet friendly and have a well maintained pet area. We stay here a couple of times a year over the last 7years and have always found it very consistently a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 2, 2012

I love this hotel. I travel once a month to Kingman and I would not stay anywhere else! They have the nicest, friendliest staff and the rooms are very clean and smell clean. The price is fair and being a salesman I have the opportunity to stay at any hotel and I will always stay at the Wayarer. They have a great breakfast buffet included with your room along with free wireless internet. Again, the staff is outstanding. The access to the freeway is easy on and off.

Room Tip: All the rooms are outstanding
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business