“Great place to stay”

Hampton Inn and Suites Kingman
Ranked #5 of 28 Hotels in Kingman
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

My daughter and I were on a cross country trip from the east coast to California. We got ready to stop for the night and drove to the hotel to see if they had a room. Everything was excellent from the time we walked into the front door until we checked out. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sara J, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Kingman, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and glad to hear you and your daughter had a good experience at our property. Again, thank you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
  • Korean first
Ottawa, United States
Reviewed March 3, 2014

This Hampton is one of the nicest I have ever stayed at. Very friendly staff, and close to the interstate. Great dining around the immediate area as well. The front desk attendant took a real interest in our comfort.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your feedback! I am glad you enjoyed your stay at our property. Please come back and see us if you are ever in the area.
California
Reviewed February 17, 2014

We have stayed at this Hampton Inn several years in a row and had been quite pleased. Our most recent trip was not great. I like Hampton Inns because the beds are always clean--it was. We were happy with the cleanliness of the bed, and the bathroom was clean as well. The carpets--wow! I haven't seen such dirty carpets in a hotel since I was in college. They were dirty in the lobby, hallways, and in the rooms too.
The evening clerk was sullen, but morning staff was very friendly. The breakfast is always fine, and as I said, the bedding was clean. It was an okay experience, but not as good as we had expected from several previous experiences at this hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Teri R
Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

Not my best Hampton experience but still good. I failed to notice that this facility is NOT 100% smoke-free: my 4th floor NS room smelled quite strongly of smoke as the evening went on. Turning on the room fan helped but it was not pleasant. Breakfast was adequate. Staff was friendly. Did not appear to have express check-out. At $129, it seemed overpriced. Still, Hamptons are good places to stay.

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank HJF1990
Arroyo Grande, United States
Reviewed January 28, 2014

This brand of hotels has never let me down and it didn't this time either! I love the complimentary wifi as it allows me to catch up on work and working for a non-profit, complimentary anything always helps. Although I do not always take advantage of the complimentary breakfast - that is a huge bonus as well. All was clean, friendly and quick service in and out.

1 Thank Teri L H
La Canada, United States
Reviewed January 27, 2014

The Hampton Inn in Kingman is just like the other Hampton Inns around the country. It's clean, the staff is helpful, the beds are comfortable, internet is fast, the breakfast is free and good, and the price is fair. That's why I always stay at Hampton if I can.

Carrollton, United States
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Very nice hotel. A little pricey for the location. Great staff and amenities. I was here on a business trip and only stayed one night. I arrived very late and did not have time to explore around the area. I was greeted by the staff when I entered the hotel and my room was promptly given to me. When I arrived in the room, it was nice and clean.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sara J, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Kingman, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Thank you for your comment! I am glad that our check-in staff gave you quick service. We hope to see you again and hopefully you can stay for longer!