“The great Mr. Dz”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Everything seems amazing. The food outstanding. But seems like the bus boy "chris" works way to hard and he greeted us also came to check on us when he had the chance. Yes our server "cassy" was friendly she never came back intill it came to our bill. Chris was running around like a chicken with his head cut off but still a great worker and made sure everyone wwas taken care of. Maybe the next time we come in he might be a server. Great place to eat.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,565)

Reviewed June 6, 2014

We went here for lunch, to experience a real Route 66 diner. We were greeted at door, seated quickly, and our food arrived very fast. Their specialty is homemade root beer, so that’s what I had. Our server came by twice to refill my glass. I saw many of customers ordering burgers and fries, and they even have sweet potato fries. There were lots of Harley’s parked outside. The pink and aqua décor is so cute, and there’s a small gift counter.

1  Thank Bluemermaid25
Reviewed June 3, 2014

This is a colorful Elvis and Marilyn homage spot. Parking good, food made quickly, burgers and shakes tasty. Average food, fair cost, good service. Marissa, my waitress, rocked. She was polite, fast, and friendly. This place smelled fine to me but I went a few months ago. It was a great roadside eatery with classic cars on display. Fun.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

stop by to experience how it might look back in a day. this is the original "Johnny Rockets" place.
Food is typical American diner. Burgers waffles omelets etc. There's a lil souvenir store, on the side.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

May 1st We stopped at this diner after reviews saying it was worth the stop! it was a nice stop in history but I have a wheat allergy that causes anaphylactic reaction and after speaking to waitress and her asking the cook my questions on cross contamination etc, I felt good about ordering and 15 mins after eating I started having reaction. The first and only reaction during our trip from Vegas, Grand Canyon, Flagstaff, Sedona to Phoenix. It is very scary to eat out now due to my allergy, I was nervous the whole trip about eating out and after asking how food was prepared and no wheat in food I ordered I was very disappointed in getting food that had wheat contamination! So any one with food allergies be very careful if stopping here! They don't take it serious!

Been to Mr. D'z Route 66 Diner? Share your experiences!