“Steaks don't need any sauce”

Dambar & Steak House
Ranked #4 of 118 Restaurants in Kingman
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Dambar is on the corner of Historic Route 66 and represents the best of the west in fine American cooking. Mouthwatering steak, great burgers and cheddar garlic biscuits are just a few choices available from the Dambar menu. Don't forget about the Damred beer and the Kingman Kooler specialty cocktail to quench your thirst.
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Had the sirloin and my friend had the ribeye. Both were cooked to our liking and well seasoned. No need to add steak sauce. We were there for lunch so it was quiet and friendly.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

The food was not bad. Yet the service was very slow. They need more motivation and stay directed on the customers, not who comes in and out of the bar area.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

The food was very good in quality, generous in quantity and reasonably priced. A minor mistake was made with our order, but once it was pointed out to the waitress she apologized and had the matter corrected very quickly!

The décor is interesting, they have a lot of memorabilia, but the establishment is not cluttered! There are many examples of western themed collectables and I thought they added greatly to the atmosphere.

The restaurant and it's restrooms were clean and the parking lot was spacious.

I'd guess that for dinner $20.00 to $40.00 per adult would cover dinner, tax, and tip. On the lower end of the price range I quoted a basic dinner with a soft drink or coffee would be covered, the larger amount I quoted would cover a little better dinner (bigger steak) or perhaps a "regular meal" plus an adult beverage or two and perhaps an appetizer and/or a desert.

I would be pleased to dine there again if I should ever pass through the town again!

Reviewed July 2, 2014

We arrived at 9:30 and they close at 10pm. The girl behind the bar said this as we ordered a drink. We still were served and the food was good, the portions were large (I couldn't finish mine). The service was good and efficient. Seemed a little rushed as we were at the end of service but not enough to be an issue.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

If you are in the mood for steak or prime rib, then treat yourself to Dambar's Steak House. The food and service are excellent. When staying in Kingman, this restaurant is a great place to bring the whole family. They have something for everyone. They give you great value for the buck!!

Been to Dambar & Steak House? Share your experiences!