“Fantastic sushi and Bento”

Sakura Sushi and Grill
Ranked #43 of 117 Restaurants in Kingman
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: near corner of Airway and Stockton HIll
Description: near corner of Airway and Stockton HIll
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I am back in Ireland now and reflecting on my trip to Arizona. We stayed near Kingman AZ and we net on at least occasions to this restaurant. We went for lunch and evening meal. The food was uniformly great. In fact as I became a recognised regular the pieces of fish got even bigger. The yellowtail was out of this world, big, fresh, tasty and the Bento boxes were great value and a real winner with my sushi phobic wife. Service great, nice relaxed atmosphere and seats always available walk in. I hope to be back in the Fall.

There are newer reviews for Sakura Sushi and Grill

Reviewed May 11, 2014

My son ordered the Salmon and became very ILL, I tried a couple of bites and I was sickened but not as severly.
My wife does not eat fish so she was not affected.
The owner was made aware the next day and was very rude and could have cared less. I will never eat here again and my recommendation is not to eat there. The owners only concern was if he got paid_, I would be very careful what I ordered here.

3  Thank pjwright1967
Reviewed April 22, 2014

As this spot seems to be the only place that serve sushi in Kingman, AZ, this place did not disappoint! Good selection of sushi and what I ordered was delicious!

Def would come back when I am in the area again.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I try to get to Sakura whenever I get a chance. I enjoy the box lunch combos with sushi & hot meals. Everything I have tried is good!

Reviewed March 20, 2014

I am a Kingman resident and went to this restaurant to try their sushi. There was a hair in my food. I informed the server of this and instead of remvoing the tray, he proceeded to ask another server how he should handle the situation. The second server came out, saw the hair and left. Finally, the manager came out. He removed the tray and came back about two minutes later with the check. He didn't charge me for the meal but he never offered to bring another one out. I sat and waited then realized they were not bringing me another tray. Poor customer service. I will never go back.

2  Thank AZChellz