“It's okay”

Humberto's Taco Shop
Ranked #58 of 117 Restaurants in Kingman
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 1, 2013

It's okay for "divey" Mexican food (dives sometimes being where the best and/or most authentic food is). I wouldn't go out of my way to go here. On the other hand, it's in a small handful of Kingman Mexican joints that's not Taco Bell and etc. so a pleasant change. I've not been back since the first visit (if that tells you something.) Still doesn't compare to the divey Mexican joints in the Mission district of San Francisco. (Damn I still miss those humongous cheap burritos of some 20 years back!)

There are newer reviews for Humberto's Taco Shop

Reviewed May 14, 2013

We haven't tried everything on the menu, but everything we have tried was good. Very good beans. In fact whenever we are in Kingman, we always take a few bean & cheese burritos back to the ranch (they freeze well and make a nice quick dinner.)

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I have stopped at Humberto's on numerous occasions when shopping in Kingman. I can honestly say that I have never gotten a bad meal there. The food is authentic and delicious. You get a lot of food for the price.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

the people are friendly ,food is always good their taquitos are always good burritos are good and their rice is made like mine yumm

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Breakfast, lunch and dinner, the food here is awesome all the time Giant size burritos,great salsa bar. Fast and fresh! One of my favorite places.