“Lo has hit a new Lo for Chinese Food”
Review of Lo's Chinese Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lo's Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Needles, California
“Lo has hit a new Lo for Chinese Food”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

$20 minimum for Delivery. This is a town that has 2 streets? Lo is not the way to go! I ordered a Pizza instead!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank MrDolby

Mesa, Arizona, United States
“Good value, great food!”
Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

This place does not look like much, but it's clean and the service was polite and helpful. Our food came quickly and was very good! Dinner for two (we were stuffed) was $20' well spent.

1 Thank Scott T
Columbus, Indiana
“Fresh Chinese Food”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

We ate here for dinner two nights of our week stay and it was nice to be able to carry out fresh chinese food which was great tasting, filling, and only a walking distance from our Best Western Kings Inn and Suites hotel.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank shan m
Kingman, Arizona
“Delicious Chinese Food.”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

My husband and I have been living in the area for about a year and this was actuallly the first time we tried Lo's.
I had egg rolls and General Tso's chicken and he had chicken with broccoli, We both had soup. The soup was quite tasty although I found it to be somewhat unusual to see carrots in Wonton SOup.
The General Tsos was nicely spiced, not too hot althought I was careful not to bite into any of the red peppers inthe dish. I also tasted a bit of the chicken with broccoli and it was good as well.
The prices were good, the portions ample and we intend to visit there again in the near furture.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Stormsmom57
Dover, Tennessee
“delicious!”
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Best delivered chinese I have ever had fast & friendly!

• Visited May 2012