“Great place, Friendly staff, friendly locals.”
Review of Roadrunner Cafe - CLOSED

Roadrunner Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We stopped in here on the way to the Grand Canyon. The waitress was very friendly. She even took time to answer all our questions and made recommendations on what we might like after listening to us. The local folks were just as friendly. Forget Applebee's, McDonalds, and the chain restaurants. Stop here and be treated like family! All the good things the others said about this place is true!

1  Thank Pitdaddy

Reviewed July 15, 2012

I typically don't write restaurant reviews but this place is special. A tiny little old school diner, with truly amazing service. Not only is the staff in here friendly, they really seem to be thrilled to work here which shows in every aspect of the restaurant. I wish I had an amazing breakfast joint like this close to where I live!

1  Thank TheWinger
Reviewed June 14, 2012

This is an old school tiny diner not trying to be anything else. We were the only non locals there but were made to feel like family by everyone on their friendly staff. My breakfast of eggs, bacon and toast was all cooked perfectly and tasted great. $3.99. Breakfast and coffee for two less than $12.

2  Thank sromeo
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Stopped in for breakfast on our way to the Sedona area. We always avoid the "touristy" type restaurants and prefer to eat where the locals eat, so the Roadrunner was the perfect choice. It's small, homey (think Mayberry) and very friendly. Our food was great, our server wonderful and we hit the road again with smiles on our faces.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

Eleven of us stopped in for breakfast while on family vacation. Although it is a smallish venue, I can't imagine more friendly and efficient service. The spot appears to be a favorite with the locals and now I know why. The food was tasty and the menu had excellent variety. We would go back.

1  Thank Balad