“Good pizza at Vito's” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout, Waitstaff
Kearns, Utah
“Good pizza at Vito's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

Vito's was at the opposite end of town from where we were staying and they didn't deliver, so I made the ten minute drive to pick up the pizza, which I had ordered by phone. The woman who waited on me was great and when I decided I needed an extra soft drink after I had already paid, she gave it to me for free. Very nice of her. While the pizza wasn't world beater, it was quite good, and probably would have been even better had I not had to drive for ten minutes to get back and start eating it. The price wasn't bad at all. I would definitely go to Vito's again.

• Visited February 2014

Cody, Wyoming
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hidden treasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

So glad we checked Travel Advisor befor settling for one of the restaurants in the main part of Kingman. Located off the beaten path, this small Italian restaurant had a menu that should please anyone who likes Italian food.

We chose Vito's "special pizza" and were not disappointed.

1 Thank genew82414
Corrales, NM
“Good food, very reasonable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

By all means skip the freeway follies when passing through and come here. Very small, quaint, local place with homemade pasta. By no means high class, just good comfort Italian food at reasonable prices with friendly staff.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank jegnm
Orcutt, California, USA
“Kingman surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This was a surprise find in Kingman. Really good Italian food. Bread and pasta are home made and it shows. Staff was great and took good care of us. Only issue is the place is way to small. All in all a great place to eat.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Noynekhb
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Definitely a local place--worth the trek if you like to avoid chains”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

Vito's is not going to win any James Beard awards, but it hits the spot. Passing through Kingman on my why west, I was happy to find it. It's a bit of a trek from the chains by the freeway, but it's worth it.

This is definitely a place where locals go. The staff knew most of the patrons.

The staff was super nice to us and very accommodating to our 2 kids. The food was good, warm, fresh and tasty. The iced tea tasted like it was brewed, not from a bottle or syrup. The menu says the pasta is made fresh daily. While I can't vouch for that, I can say that the pasta, alfredo sauce and chicken I had tasted home made.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank THX1138A

Been to Vito's? Share your experiences!