“Unique product and nice people.”

Desert Diamond Distillery
Ranked #2 of 22 things to do in Kingman
na
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Unique product and nice people.”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I stopped in just to pick up some of the Agave Rum, couldnt do a tour since I was traveling with my dogs. I stopped in and ended up getting g a taste of the products which are very good and the owner was very nice and forgave me of my ignorance in terms of rum. The prices are very fair as well I left with agave rum and dark rum for what I thought it would cost to buy one bottle. Highly highly recommend and I will be going back to make a personal barrel of rum. Another awesome service they offer.

D Jean P, Owner at Desert Diamond Distillery, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Thank you for your kind review! Sorry for the delay! I'm getting the hang of trip advisor, so am going back to respond!

Kingman, Arizona, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

The best vodka and rum... Make sure you do a taste test before you leave... The Pratts have a great place to visit and it is located at the Kingman Airport.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Rob C
Kingman, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Yummmy!”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Everything about the Distillery is enticing. I love the owners, the staff and of course the Rum. When ever family or friends come into town I make sure they get a free tour here. The prices are incredible on all items including souvenirs under $10 . There is something for everyone in this attraction. Well done my friends...well done!

Visited June 2012
2 Thank mrdoherty7
Tucson
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“A Not-to-be-missed Rum Destination”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

I loved taking the distillery tour, learning about the process and products, and then sampling their fine spirits! This is a highlight for Kingman tourist destinations. If you have any interest in rums or vodka, the D3 is an excellent place to visit and enjoy. Support American-made products by taking the tour and then selecting your bottles to take home, (the tour fee of $5 is applied toward your purchase). They offer vodka, white rum, dark rum, barrel-aged rum, and agave rum. All were delicious, but we limited ourselves so that we would have to return. I'm looking forward to making delicious summer cocktails now with my hometown's liquor.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank dramacookie
Long Beach, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Worth doing if in Kingman or going thru on Route 66”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

The owners are very welcoming. The tour is interesting & worth doing just to see the beautiful equipment. It's great that they can sell this delicious rum on the premises & I hope their distributor see what a DIAMOND he has with this distillery & promotes DDD to more of their clients. I would definetly buy these rums if they are sold in So. Cal. Buy some of the Agave Rum to sip on when you get back to your hotel or destination!

Visited June 2012