“Good,interesting menu”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Hit and miss on service, though. Very busy with catering and sometimes too hurried on table service to tourists and locals. Food is fairly reliably prepared and WiFi for net junkies.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

This was a deli at it's best! We really needed fresh food, as most of our roadtrip, all that we could find was "grills". Too much butter and fried food for us! All of the sandwiches that our group got here were perfect. A great location a block off the mail road, very easy to find. Thanks for a yummy lunch! There is not kid's menu, but they helped us by getting some cucumber slices for our toddler. We let him munch off our food for the rest. That might be a problem if you have more little ones than just one.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Dora's is a quiet place to enjoy lunch in Old Town Kingman. The service was friendly and efficient. I was pleased to find a vegetarian sandwich on the menu. There was no children's menu, so I ordered one sandwich for my children to split. I would definitely return if ever in Kingman again.

1  Thank ArizonaTravelMom
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I'm a local, so maybe this is relevant to travelers, but for local people who see this site, I just want to say that I can pick up the phone and call Dora for a meal delivery at any time. She and her staff are awesome, and I think the food and service is always excellent. Thanks, Dora!

Laurie Voss Barthlow

Reviewed December 13, 2012

It's been a while, but I do remember having a great tuna sandwich. I highly recommend this eatery. They do catering also. My church used them for a women's dinner. Everything was so good. Service was great. Did a great job of catering our dinner. I highly recommend them