“Frendly staff good food”
Review of Lombardo's Sicilian Grille - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lombardo's Sicilian Grille
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
St Augustine,Florida, United States
“Frendly staff good food”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Regardless of the less than raving reviews we tried Lombardos. We were greated and seated without a delay. Our drink order was taken and they subsequently arrived in less than 5 minutes after we were seated. Our dinner ran at our pace (we were'nt rushed nor did we have to wait a long time for food or the tab). The food was freshly cooked, not over done or cold. The sauces were family recipies and not overdone. I had Veal Parmigiana with fettucine and marinara sauce. The pasta was al dente. I would go back! By the way, the owners are lovely people and a joy to talk with.

• Visited July 2012

“Hidden gem”
Reviewed April 4, 2012

The average traveler may have trouble finding this little treasure but it is worth the hunt. Good food, upper end of moderate to expensive prices, and excellent service make this a nice little treat for a special celebration.

Visited June 2011
1 Thank AdventurerJim
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“YUCK and the servvice is terrible”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

Again, YUCK and the service is terrible. Cute restaurant, but....

Visited March 2012
1 Thank maggiemcquire76
“Nice Italian Place”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

I am an Italian New Yorker so being in a small Arizona town it is quite a challenge to find good Italian meals. We were very satisfied with what we had at Lombardo's..My husband loved the lasagne and I had a parmigiana trio that was very tasty.My only 2 complaints were it would have been nicer if the bread was warmed before being brought the table and we had orderd a cannoli dessert and they didnt have the mix..This was pretty early on a Fri night so it would have seemed they should have been more prepared for alarger cfrowd.
I had a salad and husband asked for soup instead--they had ItalianWedding Soup and he said the meatballs were very tasty.
I note that many of the reviews described issues of long waits. We didnt have any trouble with. The girl who seated us tpook our drink order right away and then shortly after our waitress appeared. and we had no excessive wait for our orders or checks.
The decor has a nice old world feel and there are lots of bottles of wine all around.
We were very pleased and will return in the future.

• Visited March 2012
Arizona
“Absolutely great Italian”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Authentic Cuisine (what do I know, never went to Sicily) but the food is absolutely delicious, and food, like art, I know what I like.
Great ambiance. So nice to have a quality 'linen napkin' place with a wine cellar and extensive bar in Kingman AZ. Food, service, mellow ambiance (includes live music a few nights/wk) good for special occasions, and prices good for any time. Their lasagna is outstanding!