New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Add it.
Scotty's Broasted Chicken & Ribs
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Description: Just opened September 2010, first location in Lake Havasu.
Littleton, Colorado
“A Great Local Place in Kingman”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

When in Kingman it is hard to know where to get a unique local meal, which is what we usually are trying to find. The presentation was very casual (baskets) but delicious. Service so friendly and we had a unique and wonderful evening. A large variety, really you can find something for everyone.

• Visited May 2014

Dolan Springs, Arizona
“Friendly comfortable place in Kingman, AZ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

You just love their boasted Chicken and boasted Ribs. The waitresses and all personal are very friendly. You will enjoy the atmosphere.

Food is priced right and the portions are nice size.

They also have Homemade Desserts, Kids specials too. Several Sea Food Items, Sandwiches too.

You'll really enjoy yourself here.

Kearns, Utah
“Slow and average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

After reading other reviews, I thought this was going to be a great place, so I stopped in while traveling through Kingman. It was a Thursday night and I was getting the food to go. The waitress who took my order and the other waitress who was working were both running around because the place was busy. That's usually a good sign. One of them took my order. I waited almost half an hour to get my food. When I got back to my motel room, and began eating it. I had ordered the chicken and rib combo, which normally comes with those two items, plus a biscuit, cole slaw, and your choice of potatoes. I substituted baked beans for the slaw, and ordered mashed potatoes. The chicken was pretty dry and it seemed to have been cooked way before the rest of the meal. The potatoes weren't bad, and the beans were actually some of the best I've had at a restaurant. The ribs were actually quite good. The waitress had failed to provide me with eating utensils or napkins, and also anything to put on the biscuit, so I had to eat the biscuit with no butter or honey/jelly etc. It was fairly dry as you might expect. Overall, I thought the employees at the place were very nice, but the food wasn't worth the price I paid, which was $11.99, and the time I had to wait was fairly ridiculous.

central illinois
“Surprised”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

We stopped in on Valentine's day, about 4 o'clock in the afternoon. We had the Special, fried chicken, broasted potatoes, biscuits, cole slaw, baked beans, coffee & dessert for 2, for 21.95. What a deal! Everything was delicious. This is great American comfort food! And our server, Tracy was a doll. So friendly to all her customers, very warm & inviting. And everything was clean, the restrooms, floors, tables, etc. We were very impressed. Definitely will go back

Colon, Michigan
“Below average food and service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

Had the seafood dinner out of shrimp, frys were wimpy and soft, clams were tough, and cod fish was tasteless. Wife had a brisket sandwich that was fatty and very chewy, chip appeared to be homemade and were very good. Daughter had pork loin and waitress didn't bring side dishes had to ask for them said that the whole meal was not the great. Ate here about a year ago and the food was much better then. Must have changed cooks or suppliers, won't go back.

• Visited January 2014