“DeeLish!”

Add it.
Scotty's Broasted Chicken & Ribs
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Just opened September 2010, first location in Lake Havasu.
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Scotty's a great place with tasty food. Love the brisket sandwich and the veggie burger. Service is always super friendly.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

My husband and I stop in Scotty's a few times a month when we are in Kingman. The food is always delicious, the service is always good, and the facility and restrooms are always immaculate. I love the way the place is decorated with all of the country/antique decorations. We own a small diner in Meadview called "Nancy Lou's Country Kitchen", so by the title, you can see why I would love the "Country" theme. I read many of Scotty's ratings and I must say, I don't understand some folks. Why would you state that you've eaten here many times and always enjoyed it, but because you had 1 bad experience, you'll never go back? I don't get it. Or who could possibly complain about the atmosphere or décor? It's adorable! Scotty does not know my husband and I nor does he know we own a diner, but he always comes to our table and asks how we are and if everything is alright. You're doing a great job Scotty and we thoroughly enjoy visiting your restaurant! Thank you! Nancy Lou

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Our son who lives in Kingman took us to Scotty's during a recent visit. It is reminiscent of the small town neighborhood bars and restaurants that we visited in the 60's and 70's. Most of the food is fried but it is tasty and there is plenty of it. The staff is friendly, attentive and accommodating and the prices are well within the average budget. I had the fried chicken, while my wife had the cod fish and chips basket and my son indulged in the mouth-watering burger. We were all quite satisfied with our selections and the portions were large enough to satisfy the most hungry diner.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

If you like a picnic ( plastic dinnerware, food in a basket) then you may like this. Food okay, not great. Prices are high.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

My husband cannot stop talking about this restaurant! We went there on our honeymoon as we couldn't find anything we wanted right on the interstate. This is hometown cuisine at it's finest. The staff was extremely friendly and the place was packed with locals. This is everything you want in a restaurant. The chicken was fantastic! The place isn't fancy, but it is exactly how it should be.... I wouldn't change a thing....