“surprising eatery”

Cuisines: American
kingman
“surprising eatery”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

very tasty sandwich, homemade dip was also very good,probably the best added feature to my meal. Portions were very generous. Employees were very friendly and helpful. Easy access

Visited March 2012

Kingman, Arizona
“Tasty Food love the Pizzas Artichoke Dipping Sauce”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Chicken Genovese Pizza is so delicious. The owners are fun and friendly. They were written up in Arizona Highways and offer catering services in addition to their regular hours. If you're hungry while out listening to live music at The Cellar Door Wine Bar across the street, Sirens delivers!

Visited September 2012
Spencer, Indiana
“One of the Best in the West”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

My friend and I vacationed in the West for a week. One of my two favorite meals during that time was at Sirens Cafe in Kingman, Arizona. I also think it was the least expensive. Before choosing what I wanted to order, I asked for a sample of their signature lemon pasta salad, the potato salad and the salami. OK, so I'm a picky eater. Then I asked which of the four breads was the freshest. It was all WONDERFUL!

So I ordered salami with provolone cheese on Italian bread with two salads. Both salads were so good it was hard to select one over the other. The sandwich was soooo good, but the portion was soooo large that I was only able to eat half. The remaining half was packaged for me and I trudged around a few stores in Kingman carrying the uneaten portion so it wouldn't spoil in the hot car until I had a chance to eat it for supper. And it was still just as good.

The service was great and the owner, who waited on us, was very friendly. The decor was kitschy, mostly mermaids. We asked why so many mermaids and were told that sirens is another word for mermaids and her customers, therefore, bring her mermaid art. When customers supply the art work, it is a true sign that they are very happy with the product and the service.

• Visited September 2012
Western US
“just wonderful”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

This lady just loves food. Have been several times, never had a bad meal there. Owner will come and answer questions and go back to the kitchen and bring samples, she really enjoys cooking and is excited about sharing what she knows. Just awesome

Visited June 2012
1 Thank clearblueeyes37
“Not what expected”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

I have heard lots of great things about sirens so we stopped for lunch. And was not impressed with their food. Bread was very hard. Their dining area and order station was very cluttered and seemed very unorganized.

3 Thank 928864

Been to Sirens Cafe? Share your experiences!