“FANTASTIC, tons of yummy Food!”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #3 of 117 Restaurants in Kingman
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed January 24, 2014

There are lots of Cracker Barrels around the country. But this Cracker Barrel gives you your monies worth and more. The portions are the large and the food is awesome. I stop here every time I drive through Kingman. Sometimes, I drive to Kingman just to eat there! The service is great, the fireplace smells so good! The food is outstanding.
I love the southern style cooking and the chicken and dumplings are so yummy! Taking a trip, or looking for a homey place to eat, stop in. This is my favorite Cracker Barrel in the whole country. The staff is friendly, courteous, speedy and attentive. Can you tell I love this Cracker Barrel? You betcha!! Go get yourself a heaping helping of real southern food.....like grandma use to make.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

We were on our way out to Vegas and we were starving. We were glad to see this Cracker Barrel. You always know the food is going to be good and this time was the same. My husband and I got turkey and dressing. This was April so you aren't going to find turkey and dressing on most menus. The portions were very filling and the cost was inexpensive.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

We love to eat at local places most of the time when traveling but Cracker Barrel is always a safe choice. This location lived up to the company standard and had great service and the always reliable good food.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Our waitress, Amber, went above and beyond. When the wife said she she was hungry, she returned very quickly with biscuits, butter and jelly and, of course, coffee . Throughout our meal she was extremely attentive. For those who frequent Cracker Barrel the food was plentiful and exactly what I expect from them. Atop that, the wife got several gifts for the family in that wonderful store you can find at each location. We always enjoy our visits to Cracker Barrel, but this was exceptional. Amber and several checkers at the register made this visit stand out. I wish we had some in our area.

Just a note: Our new GPS lists them as Cracker Barrel Old Country Store - not as a restaurant. .

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Great food, great service. The biscuits are to die for. Lots of tasty food. Have never been before, so we found it unique. After stuffing ourselves, we did a little shopping. It was fun to see the candy and gum from years ago.

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!