“I love their food!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Pros
-Fair pricing
-Cool Shop in the front of the restaurant
-Amazing iced-tea and biscuits
-Great service
-Country atmosphere
-Clean restrooms

Cons
-Although they have lots of seating, there can be a wait
-Some of the food is not cooked in the most healthy way ( i.e. sometimes fish is heavily breaded or fried)

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Our waiter was really patient and nice so he earned the extra star. The food is your typical Cracker Barrell which is pretty bland, I would stick with breakfast which they offer at all hours.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We were part of a bus tour with 50 travelers. They knew we were coming and got us all seated within a few minutes. The service was outstanding. We had 2 servers per table. The drinks came out quickly, our orders were taken, the delicious cornbread muffins arrived, followed by our food selection. The really nice thing is the many menu choices. We all seemed very happy with our selections, paid our bill, and had plenty of time to look/shop or relax on the outside porch area before hopping on the bus. We did stop here again on our return trip and experienced the same great service. I'm not normally a fan of Cracker Barrels, but these 2 experiences changed my mind.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

The place is a bit hokey with its decor, although I admit it is entertaining to see such a variety of items on every wall and surface (including Rt 66 stuff), and I got an over-the-top patriotic feel as well, but I enjoyed our lunch there very much. My trout was delicious and the biscuit was tasty, and I had their green beans and mustard greens, both of which were really good. My friends got different selections and liked theirs as well. We were pleased and I would go back again.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Yet another terrific breakfast from Cracker Barrel! Always consistent no matter which state or location you choose!

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!