“Cute "country" family-friendly restaurant”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #4 of 116 Restaurants in Kingman
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
“Cute "country" family-friendly restaurant”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

My family & I visited the Cracker Barrel for the very first time. The staff was very helpful & friendly. We loved the rocking chairs out front and the country store within.
The restaurant was super cute with a "country" cabin feel to it with a lovely fire place. The portion size was large, the price was reasonable and the food was better than average. I'd definately eat there again. When visiting, ask your waiter/waitress to explain the stars on their aprons. It's a good ice breaker.

• Visited March 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Sacramento, California
“Home Cooking at its Finest”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

We were heading home from a trip to the Grand Canyon and pulled off of the highway when we saw the Cracker Barrel sign. Next to the Kingman Walmart, it is easy to find. We are familiar with the Cracker Barrel brand, and this restaurant did not disappoint. They ran out of their Wednesday special, but the manager put together a special meal for us that tasted great and filled us up. Plus, the waitstaff made us feel at home. Whenever we are on the road, we always look for a Cracker Barrel to make the trip special.

Visited March 2012
northern california
“Always Good!”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Cracker Barrel is our "go to" place on trips when we aren't sure of restaurants in the area. Always consistent and good.

Visited March 2012
Middleburg, Florida
“Very nice!!”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

Thoroughly enjoyed our meal. Great service and food very attentive service.

“Like grandmas”
Reviewed March 6, 2012

I love the food here as it reminds me of the type of southern country cooking I experienced when visiting my grandma.
I only get to dine here once every 3 months or so and I am glad when my travels put me in close proximity to a Cracker Barrel.